Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events

#11   Report Post  
    Old 08-07-2011, 11:00 AM

On Antonius's comment, I'm approaching level 60 and was wondering whether anyone wanted to do the vanilla raids or if it is actually worth doing them?
      #12   Report Post  
    Old 08-07-2011, 11:48 AM

It's not "worth" doing them, as half an hour of questing in Outland will get you better gear. But people still do them from time to time for fun, or rep. So keep an eye on the calendar and guild chat.

And if anyone is doing old instances, and goes from, say Naxx to Sunwell to AQ, it'd be nice if you'd mention in guild when you're moving on to the lower level raids, if you've still got space. Someone who's level 65 isn't going to sign up for a Naxx raid.
      #13   Report Post  
    Old 08-07-2011, 11:33 PM

I've put up a raid for tomorrow, Monday, for MC and AQ which are level 60, and MH which is level 70. These are primarily rep runs. Anyone of the correct level are open to come along as they may get use of the items and xp. The one thing with these is that they will be going quite quickly with little tactic talk as we should just steam roller it all (except maybe MH which may need a little work).

Akee - great news about Ulduar, as that still needs people who know the tactics, or at least can listen to tactics. With you in charge, things will be a lot smoother
      #14   Report Post  
    Old 08-10-2011, 02:20 PM

Magnicatus, me and a friend are planning on running all the Vanilla content and also Wrath and BC dungeons as we dont have these yet, and your more than welcome to come and join us. I work day/night shifts so 4 days on 4 off so we dont have any set days or times that we go, tends to just be when were both free.

Add [URL="http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/stravius/advanced"]Stravius[/URL] in game if your interested.

Same applies to anyone else in the same situation and your not after them straight away as cant guarantee times when we can both be on.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"