Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events

#1   Report Post  
    Old 08-02-2011, 06:36 AM

Default Low level dungeons and raids

Hey just started playing and I'm struggling to find anyone to do the dungeons with (ie Scarlet Monastery and Shadowfang keep). Thought I'd post to ask if anyone has low level alts and would be willing to do these dungeons.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 08-02-2011, 09:16 AM

Are you queuing for dungeons using the Dungeon Finder? I've leveled a couple of alts in the last few months and found it pretty easy to get a pug together for low level instances. I tend to alternate between queuing for instance runs and pvp whilst doing a bit of questing.
    One of issues to be aware of is that you will level up much quicker doing this and tend to find your character will out-level the zone you're in after just a few runs, fine if you want to hit 85 asap, not so good if it's your first time and you want to do a bit of sightseeing.
    I'd also suggest asking in guild chat if anyone wants to join you in the Dungeon Queue, it's always more fun doing it with guildies.
    "...people who personify and love corporations to the point where they can actually feel betrayed by them - well, roll over and take it. You're in for a lifetime of abusive imaginary relationships."

(Blyth Jon, September 2011, PCGamer UK, p90)

Steam id: feersum

Last edited by Klatu; 08-02-2011 at 09:19 AM.