Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Games

#11   Report Post  
    Old 08-01-2011, 11:24 AM

must say- i'm really pissed that my paid for version doesn't work anyomre and i have to use the demo.

I know they've had issues, but it's proper shit to take away my access to the paid for game. NOt exactly engendering trust there guys.

-------
    An irreverent look at gaming, and film; www.TheFunTurret.com
      #12   Report Post  
    Old 08-01-2011, 02:12 PM
    Banned

Yeah, I wish that there were better ways of paying for the game.
      #13   Report Post  
    Old 08-01-2011, 02:28 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spatula View Post
    must say- i'm really pissed that my paid for version doesn't work anyomre and i have to use the demo.
    I do understand, but you know why right? Blame the pirates, it's proper shit what they're willing to inflict upon a struggling developer just to save a couple of quid, I honestly can't understand quite how pathetic you'd have to be to do that.
      #14   Report Post  
    Old 01-29-2013, 02:37 PM

Anyone playing this? I played the tech demo last night and I enjoyed it quite a bit for the 30 - 40 minutes I played. The game has a lot of potential. I'm curious if it's worth buying at this point? Yes I know it's only $7, but it's more the time commitment. I want to play this game no matter what, but it's a question of waiting until the full game is out.

So, how is the game at this point? I see there is version 2.0q and 1.5 at this point, kind of seems like a mess. Is the game pretty fleshed out yet? Or is it still pretty basic? If all I'm doing is walking around gathering items, I'll wait. But if there is a lot to do at this point I'd like to jump in. What do you guys think?
      #15   Report Post  
    Old 01-29-2013, 10:11 PM

Does anyone have a rough idea when we will expect to see it Steam? Thats probably when i will buy it is when its on there.
      #16   Report Post  
    Old 01-30-2013, 01:41 AM

I bought this game probably at least 6-12 months ago, has there been any updates since then? I'd like to play a more finished version of it. And will that copy still work?
      #17   Report Post  
    Old 01-30-2013, 01:45 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Funkosapien View Post
    I bought this game probably at least 6-12 months ago, has there been any updates since then? I'd like to play a more finished version of it. And will that copy still work?
    The developer already admitted he didn't know what he was doing, so many things have happened to him and this game. It's really a shot in the dark. But you have to give him some credit.
      #18   Report Post  
    Old 01-30-2013, 12:44 PM

damn, are people losing their access to this game or something? i bought it months ago from Desura but haven't tried playing it. hope i still have it.

Looking 4 Indie bundles? http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IndieBundleTracker
      #19   Report Post  
    Old 01-30-2013, 03:43 PM

hmm... We may be experiencing a downside to funding game development.

I hope they manage to finish it as I really enjoyed playing the alpha all that time ago.
    “There has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this simple fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots.” - Ian Banks
      #20   Report Post  
    Old 01-30-2013, 03:49 PM

just checked their desura page and it seems people are a bit ticked off at the dev's. seems the desura version is a few updates behind the version of the PZ forums. seems strange especially that steam has already greenlit this game [one of the first to be greenlit if i recall]. hope they get it sorted out.

Looking 4 Indie bundles? http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IndieBundleTracker