Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Rift > General Discussion

#1   Report Post  
    Old 07-11-2011, 11:51 AM

Default Stress No More

Hey,

After a couple of weeks of work based stress (blooming people having Kids) I should again be able to leave work at a normal time, thus freeing up some of my time to play more Rift.

This weekend I had a very successful time getting more Epic kit for Aelric my Cleric so I am now set to run T1 Dungeons as a healer and should be able to tank them in the next few days too.

So...most evenings this week (and possibly Wed to Fri during the day) I'll be up for the following:

- Expert Rifts
    - T1(or Normal) Dungeon Runs
    - Crafting Rifts

Or anything else that looks fun

I will be online from about 7ish (UK Time) and I'll send a message out to see if people are interested in doing stuff.

If you see me online as Aelric (or my alt Kug) and you want a healer just drop me a message and if I'm free I'll join in on pretty much anything - I'll just be farming or "World Event"ing.

In other words...I want to do loads of stuff!

Cheers - Ian AKA Aelric
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 07-11-2011, 06:09 PM
    Insane Moderator

I know this feeling all too well.

My own life is convoluted at best, but hopefully, I will have time off tomorrow to get in and actually play.... rather than just sit and occasionally catch on up PCG news.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 07-11-2011, 11:01 PM

would love to join you but work had a crazy idea and put me back to full time as a result stuck on nights this week till friday then have family all day sat so will only have fri night and sunday this week to play. However when am on give shout and will T1/normal dungeons with you