Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Eve Online > Recruitment

    Reply
     
    Thread Tools Display Modes
      #21   Report Post  
    Old 10-04-2010, 12:25 PM
    SAeN SAeN is offline
    Grand Inquisitor
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Dundee
    Posts: 2,957
    Send a message via Skype™ to SAeN
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Titch View Post
    Add me please.
    Will do...
    Reply With Quote
      #22   Report Post  
    Old 11-22-2010, 05:53 AM
    Chris_82 Chris_82 is offline
    Junior Member
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Posts: 14
    Default

    I already have a 14 day trial going, can I extend this with this method? Only been playing for a couple of days and it reminds me a lot of freelancer.

    I like the way your skills keep racking up whilst your away too.

    Anyways I'll be looking to join the Corp soon, see you all around I'm sure.
    Reply With Quote
      #23   Report Post  
    Old 11-22-2010, 08:18 AM
    worbat worbat is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Sep 2010
    Posts: 138
    Default

    I Too can give out keys
    Piri Conrad
    Reply With Quote
      #24   Report Post  
    Old 11-22-2010, 08:41 AM
    The_Terminator The_Terminator is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Cardiff, Wales
    Posts: 836
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chris_82 View Post
    I already have a 14 day trial going, can I extend this with this method? Only been playing for a couple of days and it reminds me a lot of freelancer.

    I like the way your skills keep racking up whilst your away too.

    Anyways I'll be looking to join the Corp soon, see you all around I'm sure.
    I think it only works for new accounts, sorry. If ever you do decide to start a new account though, let one of us know and we'll set you up with the extended trial.
    Reply With Quote
      #25   Report Post  
    Old 11-23-2010, 06:05 AM
    Chris_82 Chris_82 is offline
    Junior Member
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Posts: 14
    Default

    I can now send out buddy invites too, so please add me to the list on page 1

    Done

    Last edited by SAeN; 11-23-2010 at 11:45 AM.
    Reply With Quote
      #26   Report Post  
    Old 12-16-2010, 03:13 PM
    Kirasath Kirasath is offline
    Junior Member
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts: 5
    Send a message via MSN to Kirasath
    Default

    Give me a mail and i can give a key for longer trial -censored-
    Or send something on this site..quicker response to email tho.

    Last edited by SAeN; 12-16-2010 at 03:38 PM.
    Reply With Quote
      #27   Report Post  
    Old 12-16-2010, 03:39 PM
    SAeN SAeN is offline
    Grand Inquisitor
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Dundee
    Posts: 2,957
    Send a message via Skype™ to SAeN
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kirasath View Post
    Give me a mail and i can give a key for longer trial -censored-
    Or send something on this site..quicker response to email tho.
    You can set your pcg profile up to email you when you recieve a new message. It's probably best not to leave your email address lying out in the open.

    And you are added to the list when you have been accepted to the corp
    Reply With Quote
      #28   Report Post  
    Old 12-17-2010, 10:32 AM
    Kirasath Kirasath is offline
    Junior Member
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts: 5
    Send a message via MSN to Kirasath
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SAeN View Post
    You can set your pcg profile up to email you when you recieve a new message. It's probably best not to leave your email address lying out in the open.

    And you are added to the list when you have been accepted to the corp

    Okiday, just waiting for downtime to end now so i can convo someone...gah..daily downtime..always when i shortly after i wake up..
    Reply With Quote
      #29   Report Post  
    Old 12-17-2010, 01:34 PM
    SAeN SAeN is offline
    Grand Inquisitor
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Dundee
    Posts: 2,957
    Send a message via Skype™ to SAeN
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kirasath View Post
    Okiday, just waiting for downtime to end now so i can convo someone...gah..daily downtime..always when i shortly after i wake up..
    No worries, I'll keep an eye on your app in the forums for Cecil putting it through.
    Reply With Quote
      #30   Report Post  
    Old 12-31-2010, 08:30 PM
    Xzal Xzal is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: UK
    Posts: 344
    Default

    Add me to the Buddy Key list, I forgot I have a 21day thingy available now.
    __________________
    Wurmonline: Xzalander
    Isle of Gilead, Gilead, South Eastern Deliverance (Active)

    Eve Online:
    Gallente: PCGE : Xzal Firentii (inactive)
    Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump