Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Rift > General Discussion

#1   Report Post  
    Old 06-21-2011, 04:24 AM

Default State Of The Guild

Ok Ok I know it sounds a bit americanish ect but this is just to update everyone.
    as all know now our perviouse leader broke 1 of his own guild rules and created a great disturbance in the force of the guild (like the KOTOR ref bit there), causing us to lose and still lose most of our high end players. Mr Victor Meldrew Olgit bravely stepped up to the plate took control and started to sort things out (his rep as an Olgit has now gone down the swany totaly and thinking of changing his name to Nicegit)
    It is with great pleasure and a bit of pride that I can announce that we are well on the way to recovery. Thanks to the efforts of the guild leaders/officers that stepped up we have now started to try and do some elite raid rifts, T1 dugeons, Crafting raid rifts ect ect. we are also activly helping low level members to level and from my point of view there is what appears tobe a healthy amount of banter, advice and chat in the guild chat.
    I propose our next stap is to get people to use Vent more esp when grouping as it is quicker to speak than type,( I for one also want to hear how Aran voice sound and Airs.....aahhh day dream time) as this would help greatly.
    So a big thankyou to Dark,Aran,Arry and Air for all the work they have done and also a big thankyou to Whiskey who has manforly stepped up to become our main Tank.
    The future looks bright and positive

ps
    please note this was written on a nightshift at work at around 0500hrs so any speeling mistakes ect arer due to lack of sleep
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 06-21-2011, 10:50 AM

haha good one I also believe that we are on the right track and with all the new members joining, and everyone being helpfull, I am sure our guild will be back up and running better then it ever was :P Also thanks all the officers, senior members, and olgit for taking care of the guild and making it this amazing
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 06-21-2011, 11:23 AM

Hi,

I am about to hit level 50 as Aelric (my cleric) so I will be up for some raids, T1s and stuff (I really don't have a clue what I should be doing). I will probably try and write a guide to post here about what to do once you hit 50 ...

Sorry I haven't been very active as a guild member but Real Life (tm) has been a bit bad to me recently...

Take care and see ya'll this evening.

Cheers - Teabag "Don't do paintball at stag dos" Salad
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 06-21-2011, 06:59 PM
    Insane Moderator

Greetings,

It took some jiggling, but I feel we are going in the right direction now and it's my hope it will continue again to expand and maintain the fun atmosphere, we have all come to love and expect from PCG.

As you know, I took a step back recently, hiding again. This was done to allow your leaders to establish themselves, without coming to me every second over every detail. For all intense purposes, they are your leaders and have exactly the same powers I do and it's my hope they will lead you all into fun times with the new patch coming.

As always, I am available for any concerns you have, so let's kick back, relax, enjoy the game and have fun.

Olgit
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 06-27-2011, 11:03 AM

I must say that I think the guild is in an even better place than it was a couple of months ago when we started. There is a lot more banter, it is easy to find a group and the guild leaders are awesome and very helpful.

All of this makes all the guildies more helpful. I think we will go places and I have already seen a couple of mentions of the PCG guild in general chat around Meridian etc, so we are making a name for ourselves. The number of new guildies who joined this weekend alone is a good indication of how PCG is viewed on the realm.

Like Aelric, I have been concentrating on getting Healzz to 50, but now that is a short jump away, so will be doing more dungeons and rifts etc soon.

Keep up the good work Olgit - we appreciate it!
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 07-07-2011, 07:40 AM

I'm only a new member (this is Tarian btw) but I find the guild very friendly and active. Its a nice place to be