Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

#1   Report Post  
    Old 11-30-2012, 08:04 AM

Default Raid Report 29/11/12

Attendees:
    Tanks: Slim and Doom
    Healers: Sid and Vodana
    Melee: Archaz
    Ranged: Zalid, Belimawr, Noheels, Plockplock and Aph

I would just like to say how impressed I was with everyone last night. We went from not being able to raid to one of the best raid nights we have had in a few weeks.

Doom rolled his offspec to allow us to have two tanks, we took on a new healer, plockplock offered to DPS and I managed to persuade an ill Archaz to join us.

We one shot the dogs, which we haven't done in a while. Slim and Dooms communication was great allowing Doom to learn the tactics on the job.
    Feng was a two shot due to Slim dying early on. Well done to Doom for quickly learning how to use the interrupt and Sid used his crazy skills to single heal most of the final phase on his own.
    Spiritbinder also died quickly, once we realised that Plockplock wasn't seeing the extra action button.
    Spirit Kings were a one shot although a little messy towards the end, but they died so it doesn't really matter.

Elegon. We were so so painfully close to Elegon last night. We only had one attempt as Archaz wasn't feeling well and had to leave so we called it early. The orb phase was rubbish with only 6 stacks the entire fight, and yet we wiped on 17%. Had we had the correct number of orbs he would have been dead.

Lots of us got gear which is nice and a load of patterns dropped.

Absolutely everyone worked really well last night. The healers did a great job at keeping everyone alive, the tanks did a good job tanks and the DPS numbers were fantastic. I have officially welcomed Vodana to the team as a new healer, unfortunately Plockplock is unable to join us full time, but he is welcome whenever he is online.
    I have to say, I was losing faith but you managed to restore it last night and Elegon is so painfully close to dying now.

The next few weeks may be a little tough as we continue to recruit and people have Christmas socials etc but we will battle on through as always.

I will not be here on Sunday, although if I can get online I most certainly will. If I can't I really hope you get a group together and kill Elegon. Just make sure one of you texts me to let me know!
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 11-30-2012, 08:32 AM

Nice, very impressive for a partially new team. I'm sure you will get Ele down next raid.

Surely Doom can Tank and Heal at the same time!

Realm First! Zen Master Cook - 25th Sep 2012
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 11-30-2012, 08:45 AM

On a side note, our progress raids are only taking up a couple of nights so I might be able to join as a filler
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 11-30-2012, 01:00 PM

oh noes not frenchy.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 11-30-2012, 08:05 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nelks View Post
    On a side note, our progress raids are only taking up a couple of nights so I might be able to join as a filler
    Yay, Frenchie, good news another one to wind up the mackem scrub hunter. On a serious note though.....

[SIZE="7"] HANDS OF MY SHAMMIE LOOTZ[/SIZE]

#6   Report Post  
    Old 12-02-2012, 01:27 PM

The dogs were a two-shot iirc. Still really excellent considering Doom had never tanked the fight, and we had a new healer.
    The whole night was really great. From going from no raid, to clearing everything with relative ease and almost getting Elegon (I know I failed on one of the orb phases), it was a night to take note of. Shame Archaz was not feeling well enough to continue, but at least he allowed us to get so much done.
    Looking forward to our next attempts on Elegon. It's looking good
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 12-02-2012, 03:06 PM

you have been nerfed to hell now tho zal, time to go frost for you aparently
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 12-03-2012, 02:57 PM

Frost gives me the shivers
    I'm not panicking. Blizz will see their error and buff fire mages again. Or nerf frost