Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Super

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 05-19-2011, 06:02 PM

Default wan't to raid? show your interest here.

Finalised info
    based on the interest expressed I have chosen a Saturday night (works well for me as that was the original day for Super) as it fits for the most people, our first raid will be on Saturday the 11th June at 19:30 till 22:30. these raids ore on a trial basis for one month (ends 16th July) if we are filling a raid every/most week(s) the raids will continue past this date and become permanent again.

Please keep posting your interest as I want to try to keep track of who is interested and I will also be using this month to get to know people and how they preform in certain roles so I can try to make the team as strong as possible and have people playing in roles they are best at/enjoy most.

please post your interest in this thread with the days you are available and class and specs.

for example there is the one for my DK giving basically all the info I would need,

Name: Ieatpuppies
    Main spec: Frost
    Off spec: Blood
    raid ready: yes
    Available days: all

this isn't going to be starting up instantly it will probably be another couple of weeks before it starts so if your not raid ready at the moment, don't worry about it you still have some time to get gear.

Last edited by Belimawr; 06-01-2011 at 09:23 PM.