Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > SW: The Old Republic > EU Guild - PC Gamer Mint Imperials

#1   Report Post  
    Old 04-08-2011, 03:05 PM

Default So, i read the article in this months magazine,

I cant tell if Tom Francis liked it or not! Everything he said led me to belve it was awsome, but he never said it himself!
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 04-09-2011, 10:59 PM

I think like most games at this stage of development there were good sides and bad sides to the game but there are still changes to be made and therefore a definitive decision cannot be made... probably.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 04-21-2011, 03:06 PM

Tom's portrayal of the game did provide a balanced look but I thought it tended to favour the idea that Bioware's MMO behemoth isn't quite going to hit the mark.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 04-21-2011, 04:11 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fleeties View Post
    Tom's portrayal of the game did provide a balanced look but I thought it tended to favour the idea that Bioware's MMO behemoth isn't quite going to hit the mark.
    I felt the same way.

Ultimatley, At the very LEAST this game is 8 completley different play throughs of a Bioware RPG set in the Star Wars Universe. Great!

But im not alone in querying what the content at end game is. They have released NOTHING about end game. Raids/size/content. And thats gonna be the deal breaker.

E3 is up in a few weeks and they usually release a shed load of details. But the community NEEDS the end game stuff clarfying to gain any sort of buzz.

P.S: I wonder if they got into trouble printing that Cyborgs were a playable race. No doubt there was a massive slap on the wrists from bioware.

Did that chart make it into the none subscriber mag too?

Last edited by Shriven; 04-21-2011 at 04:29 PM.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 04-26-2011, 04:39 PM

Yeah, I found Tom's article slightly negative and disconcerting, I was also disappointed to see the Autumn release prediction. On the upside, more time for bioware to polish this behemoth and push it out the door before Chrimbo I suppose.

Now i have to plan what games I will buy to keep me occupied in the mean time.