Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Win

#1   Report Post  
    Old 04-19-2011, 09:19 PM

Default Win raid report and logs 19.4.11

[url]http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/i1lzr2w6oh72bj6f/[/url]
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 04-20-2011, 10:14 AM

On raid:
    Jecaaaaa, Belaralara, Hubi, Isili,
    Wyrmster, Barkinator, Ururururumquette
    Narcissusssspreciousssss, contact (on his pally and drood)
    Sarkris (on his pally) until our sheer winning-ness broke his computer, at which point Cenaria brought his DK along tpo help us out!

Thanks muchly to Uru, Sark and Cenaria for bringing their alts along - at the moment there's a lull both in new players wanting to raid, and we also have a shortfall in our regular members so it's super helpful to have alts come along!

We headed off to V/T - had First tank it on his drood, and i got Uru to tank heal (I know shamans aren't the greatest healers in the game at the moment, but I do like their flexibility). Both of them did fine and it was just getting used to our usual problems on this fight.
    Took us about 30 minutes but we got it down eventually - in the end it was a really smooth kill, it's jus tfrustrating we can't do that every time

Loot included a CATER WEAPON! OOHHHH YAH! Screw you other mages it's mine! MUahahahhahahahaha.
    I was so pleased with this that I didnt pay attention to the rest of the raid.
    Apparently we killed Twilght Council - phases 1 and 2 are very stragihtforward now, and it was jut a case of tweaking our p3 positions and maximising dps output - I'm not sure we have it perfect yet, but we did well enough to take it down after a few goes.

Loots:
    Muckywoo, Jecaa, Wyrmy all got some loots.

PLans for next week:
    This thursday is a bit weird - i might be able to make it, and i might not. Obvisouly i'm not needed specifically, but we'll see how many sign ups we get.
    This sunday and tuesday there will be no raid. Please feel free to sign up to Team Awesome as I think they'll be missing a few players over easter weekend so if you need your raiding fix you can get it there
    They've killed chogall, so joining them and making them wipe would be great

Things back to normal on the 28th wher we'll be working on getting to and looking at Cho'gall ourselves
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 04-20-2011, 10:19 AM

"They've killed chogall, so joining them and making them wipe would be great"

I don't think we need your help to wipe on Cho'gall we managed 4 weeks of wiping on him ourselves!

Nice to see you got the better of Valiona and that the council are almost farmable now.

Awesome are concentrating on conclave next week so if any players do want to join us on Sunday/Tuesday just let me know and I will try and fit you in.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 04-20-2011, 10:34 AM

I bite worse than Akee so be afraid but bring cake
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 04-20-2011, 11:43 AM

Akee does not bite, he has Barka to do that for him

Was a good run, was nice to get loot, think that was my first item in months.

Quote of the night went to Hubitrix:
    "Whats this phase thing I ended up in, was weird couldnt see anyone just purple things"

Made me laugh as I always end up in there on V&T,

Bring on the eyed one!

Wyrmy
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 04-20-2011, 02:44 PM

Top tip :- Dont get hit by dazzling Destruction ,you can't miss it big swirly thing on floor
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 04-20-2011, 06:10 PM

I don't think any of team awesome has been hit by either Dazzling Destruction or Valiona's 1/3 of the room breath attack in months.
    It's strange how some fights which start out really hard, become farmable quite quickly. I'm sure this is one of those fights that will become this way very quickly for you. Hopefully, the same will become of Atramedes for us, though it is getting better.
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 04-21-2011, 11:28 AM

UPDATE for tonights raid - I definately can't make it - blame my 'family' and 'easter' and 'nice weather' and 'friends' and 'things that are more social than WoW' and 'having a lovely beer down the pub' and other crap.
    I'll give moderator powers to some of you in case there's enough sign ups in my absence - if there is go smack any bosses you like (including BH), if there isn't feel free to join team awesome instead.

Have a good easter, see you next week