Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Epic

#1   Report Post  
    Old 04-20-2011, 03:39 PM

Default Team Epic 20/04/2011

Can't do a roster, as last night we didn't have 10 signups. There are a few people who haven't notified me of holidays who hadn't signed, so I'm hoping that at least one of you had just forgotten to.

The plan is to kill what I reckon we can kill tonight. For the next couple of weeks of holiday season, my aim is just to keep us ticking over, and keep that loot and VPs rolling in. It'll also be nice to give our newer recruits a chance to settle in and catch up to the rest of us, in terms of both gear and progression.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 04-20-2011, 04:17 PM

I'm heading out for a meal tonight, and I'll probably be back late for the raid, I might catach the second shift if I'm needed
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 04-21-2011, 09:45 AM

Default Leader's Report 20/04/2011

The Team:

Danatheron
    Urumqi
    Sarkris

Darieth
    Thunderlash
    Cenaria

Foosfighting
    Petrarch
    Belara
    Sisy

Bosses killed: Halfus HC, Valiona & Theralion, Ascendent Council, Cho'Gall, Conclave of Wind, Al'Akir, Omnitron Defence System

Rather short on signups due to holidays. Big thankyou to Belara for joining us, and for being imba. Big gz to Petrarch on becoming PCG's 14th [Defender of a Shattered World]. Both Cho'Gall and Al''Akir are fights that we spent hours wiping on as we learned them, and so to perform that well without that preparation is very good indeed.

I know farming easy bosses isn't very glamorous, but it's important that we keep those VPs flowing, and we gear up our newest recruits, so please do carry on signing. We'll have new content before you know it.

In the meantime, there are still heroic modes. Getting back to Chimaeron, and working on Magmaw and Maloriak, are our priorities. Whether we'll have the strength to do them this week depends on Monday's signups, and at the moment, we are looking low on healers.

Excellent work for everyone, and gz to the people who hadn't killed those fights before.