Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Win

#1   Report Post  
    Old 03-20-2011, 09:42 PM

Default Win logs & Raid report 20.3.11

[url]http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/jayqp8n7yr6cpge3/[/url]
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 03-21-2011, 08:14 AM

Very enjoyable raid and not one death from the lift boss which is a first.

I'll finish with my twice weekly rant about the lack of caster drops. Six bosses this week, 12 epics not one caster dps... *grumble*

EDIT: Just remembered the caster legs did drop which no one ever needs because the crafted ones are just as good. Damn you RNG god!

Realm First! Zen Master Cook - 25th Sep 2012

Last edited by Bimble; 03-21-2011 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Just remembered the caster legs did drop which no one ever needs because the crafted ones are just as good. Damn you RNG god!
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 03-21-2011, 04:55 PM

Slash used the abbreviation RNG, I just assumed he was being crazy, what does it mean?
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 03-21-2011, 06:20 PM

RNG is random number generator, i.e. the chance you'll get specific shiny loots from a particular boss.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 03-21-2011, 06:29 PM

Raid report 20th march.

On raid:
    Narci, Firstcontact, Xarvoz, impius, bimbley, jecaa, barker, hubitrix, wyrmy wodulf.

Asked to leave becaue an excess of hunters brings the rest of the raid out in sores: Belara.

Went to BWD to do some loot farming, Hit Magmaw up sans vent, and had no problems - as was pointed out we did better than we usually do with me shouting at people.
    1-shot omnitron - as bimble said we still havent had the caster head from that fight and it's startting to get annoying - still it's nice to see us 1-shotting that 3 times in a row when it used to cause us so many issues.

Went to maloriak where we had some interrupt issues, but we got him (it?) down after a few goes.

1-shot on chimeron which is really nice to see - including the achievemnt for only losing 2 players - great work in the sub-25% phase from our paladins and bimble in threadt bouncing - GJ everyone.

Due to vent problems and malroka wipes we only had 30 minutes on Atramedes, this is how we started:
    Wipe 1: everyone stood in fire and managed to get maximum sound within 30 seconds
    Wipe 2: I got stuck on an invisible wall during first air phase.
    Wipe 3: Only 1 person got 100 sound but that was a healer in the first phase.
    Wipe 4: Someone pulled the boss using a gong.
    Wipe 5: I dont know, I was still blind with shock after wipe 4.
    Finally on our last attempt of the evening we got a reasonable attmpe in with multiple air phases - we didnt get him down but i started to believe last weeks kill wasn't a fluke!

Next thursday we'll be going back to BWD to do the same bosses - Barker is away so hoping we get isil in to heal.

Loots:
    Hubi x2, Wyrmy, First, Wodulf

I'll upload my raid cheat-sheet notes sometime this week, and i'll add a poll thread in this section to see if there's interest in a 3rd raid night.
    Don't forget flasks, requests for maelstrom crystals, and keep an eye in guilf for a possible new tank/healer to give us more coverage!
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 03-22-2011, 07:37 AM

First some maths: [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_number_generation[/url]

Atramedes is one of those fights that if someone makes a mistake it's a wipe. It suggest we do him after the raid break even if the two others are not down.

Realm First! Zen Master Cook - 25th Sep 2012
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 03-22-2011, 06:59 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bimble View Post
    Atramedes is one of those fights that if someone makes a mistake it's a wipe. It suggest we do him after the raid break even if the two others are not down.
    Someone else suggested somethign similar - basically it's not a boss you want to hit at the end of the night.

Personally I think you're all scrubs who have it easy