Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Rift

#1   Report Post  
    Old 03-03-2011, 07:11 PM
    Insane Moderator

Question Rift Request - Artifacts.

Unfortunatly, there is no way we can store these currently. Even with a specific alt selling selling some, we just don't have the space for the hundreds if not thousands, that people will collect in the entire game.

However, " IF " you are just going to throw them away for the measily one silver, then can I request you don't and send them my way, if you don't auction them yourself etc.

As anyone would, I want to collect as many as I can for my main, but I am willing to spend a little time throwing them up on the auction house, allowing everyone in guild and Defiant side, to actually benifit from them. This could help keep costs down on the auction house but more importantly, when time comes for a guild bank, some ill gotten gain's can be handed over to kick start it off.

As mentioned... it's a request. You have no obligation to send anything and there is no pressure, but if you are just going to junk them..... I hope you will remember and send them my way.

Thanks folks.

If this pan's out, what we may try later is getting a list together of specific ones to watch out for you personally to help. That way we can all benifit.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 03-03-2011, 07:32 PM

Aww, should have said something earlier, I've trashed quite a few duplicates due to lack of bag space etc.

Steam
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 03-03-2011, 09:07 PM

yeh i will send all spaes i find from now on had like 5/10 spares til i thru them the other day
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 03-03-2011, 09:11 PM
    Insane Moderator

Yep, that is the problem, everyone is getting loads of extra's and just throwing them.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 03-08-2011, 07:56 AM

Just a BTW, but these can also be a good way of speed levelling alts, if you store up a few collections, as they do all add XP.

I tend to chuck mine on the AH at the moment, but any that dont have a decent price, i will send your way.