Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Super

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 03-06-2011, 11:23 PM

Default 12/3 plan and recent attendance.

the plan for this week is basically the plan for last week (BWD mag, omni, malor and chim) as we are still without Goffik this week.

but as for the attendance the last 2 weeks have had be called off due to next to nobody showing up last week being a record low with just Osk, Tauru and Pet turning up for the raid. this is unfortunate as up until this point we were making good progress, but this lack of attendance the last 2 weeks has basically stopped us dead. I know a few people had reason for not showing up as they made me aware they would be out for a short time. but the majority just seem to have disappeared for no apparent reason.

so the message is that I hope attendance will pick up for this week and weeks following so we can move on and kill some new bosses if not I am unfortunately going to have to start looking at replacing people who haven't turned up for several weeks with no apparent reason, as there are still people who wan't to raid, but to move on we do need some reliability so we can either get a full raid or only need to find a couple of people, as it is not possible to pick up nearly an entire raid with no notice, but there are a few people often around on Saturdays with alts who could possibly fill a small number of slots if we are desperate.