Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Wurm Online > The Grizzly Beer Inn

#11   Report Post  
    Old 09-07-2010, 08:02 AM

I normally use Katana for a name in most things, but it doesn't really sound like a name really, it's just a name i liked back when i started on the net back in 1998. Many years ago i started a DBZ rpg game in a forum, i needed a name for my character, most saiyan names are japanese vegetables or food, so i just typed japanese vegetables in to google and looked through a list till i saw one i liked. Morinaka seemed the most name-like, it's a kind of small bean if i remember correctly. I normally just use it in places where Katana is taken as a name already, or if i want a more name sounding name, like in Wurm.
      #12   Report Post  
    Old 09-13-2010, 04:36 PM

Mine is my favourite super hero (The Hulk) and the surname to my favourite Bill Murray character (Ernie "Big Ern" McCracken).

My alter ego is something similar Spiderman & Roy Munson = Spidermunson

Deed is Marvel Château as I preferred Marvel Comics over DC Comics
      #13   Report Post  
    Old 09-17-2010, 04:38 PM

The story behind the name 'shadybear' is a bit... random: In school, I gave my friend some chewing gum and someone mistook it for drugs! (why on earth would you think that!?) So then he started calling me 'shady'. A few days later, my shaver broke and I had to wait about a week for a replacement. Unfortunately, my beard grows like there's no tomorrow, earning me the nickname 'bear'. Soon after, the names got merged into one. This nickname kind of stuck, then suddenly everyone (even the teachers) called me shadybear, and now, scarily its used way more than my real name...
      #14   Report Post  
    Old 10-08-2010, 11:53 PM

it's my real name
    Also pretty chuffed I got it, Wurm Online was the first website/online game where I could actually get a proper name like that.
      #15   Report Post  
    Old 11-17-2010, 12:56 PM

My Wurm name is Noxas and i will be arriving in the PCG village soon!
      #16   Report Post  
    Old 11-28-2010, 08:02 PM

I am Potatoes from Wurm. There isnt much background to the name, but I like getting usernames that relate to food and food related products. Always sparks an interesting subject from time to time.
      #17   Report Post  
    Old 02-27-2011, 07:50 AM

I have used Fruitbat for years but its getting harder as its often taken these days, It comes from the band i love Carter USM the deal singer was jimbob and way to close to my real name so i went with fruitbat who was the bassist.

Fishamatician is a lot newer and comes from my tropical fish keeping ( have a 6ft and 3ft tank) and some bizzar thread i ended up in a few years ago when some dude asked if as he was broke could he use a natural male body fluid to feed his fish as they look like mysis! Answer from another user was " well im no fishamatician but ....." I thought fishamatician was a pretty unique name that only i would use so stole it on the spot