Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Super

#11   Report Post  
    Old 02-11-2011, 10:57 AM

onion it's ok we understand some people are going to have the change their play style like I will still be trying to decide between if I can keep playing SV or if I have to go with MM.
      #12   Report Post  
    Old 02-11-2011, 11:29 AM

Bel

Just for your info.

After like yourself playing SV for years I speced Mark and raided with it last night

You are right it is difficult due to the clunkiness of the rotation however you may find (depends on your raid composition) with the buffs you recieve it becomes actually more flexible and thererfore your able to fit in the hard casted aimed shot.

We did omnom (basically a stand still fight anyway for hunters), maggy (speced to bombardment for the extra multis and in this case it really paid off i was able to fit 4-6 multis in rather than the typical 2, malorak (again bombardment is your friend for the adds but again stood still), halfus generally stood fairly still, 2 draggies (stood fairly still again not really an issue) and BH well your stood perfectly still at the sections where your expected to dps so you should be spot on tbh in Mark spec.

GL with the bosses guys!
    In Cataclysm, all loot is hunter loot! Whether it's a brand new gun to blow the face off of dragons or a decorative mace to put over your hearth, anything purple was put in the game for hunters to claim.
      #13   Report Post  
    Old 02-11-2011, 11:43 AM

thanks for the info roll.
      #14   Report Post  
    Old 02-11-2011, 03:56 PM

I was just thinking of a few things, firstly I’m almost sure the Love is in the Air, perfume and cologne buffs stack with flasks and food, they did last year anyway, so make sure to bring some.
    Also I remember us talking about having no stam buff, due to lack of priests, if we don’t have a imp, or a shout can’t a hunter pet provide the buff, I recall the big brain bug giving a stam buff equivalent to fortitude
      #15   Report Post  
    Old 02-11-2011, 04:07 PM

Scribes can make Runescrolls of Fortitude II, which provide the priest stam buff.
      #16   Report Post  
    Old 02-11-2011, 04:21 PM

I am now using the imp as I have respec'd to dest/demo
      #17   Report Post  
    Old 02-11-2011, 04:22 PM

Default Absence for Friday

I'm sorry guys, but Friday is the only day I can't consistently raid. I'm usually too knackered by the end of the week from teaching snotty nosed brats, and wouldn't be much use to anybody.

See you tomorrow though.

Soz

Petrarch
      #18   Report Post  
    Old 02-11-2011, 05:03 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cin View Post
    I was just thinking of a few things, firstly Iím almost sure the Love is in the Air, perfume and cologne buffs stack with flasks and food, they did last year anyway, so make sure to bring some.
    Also I remember us talking about having no stam buff, due to lack of priests, if we donít have a imp, or a shout canít a hunter pet provide the buff, I recall the big brain bug giving a stam buff equivalent to fortitude
    the only way to get a rpeist buff from me is for me to go BM and the little bit extra stam isn't worth me personally losing several thousand DPS by specing BM and also isn't worth me losing the other damage increasing buffs I can give.

I do pick my pet depend what is about but the BM pets aren't worth it as BM doesnt have the damage and in a fight such as magmaw where my pet often gets 1 shot by the boss going BM is even less of a option.
      #19   Report Post  
    Old 02-11-2011, 06:10 PM

Sorry for the late notice, I'm stuck at work upgrading two firewall appliances, I'm not going to be out of here much before 10.00pm.

Sorry guys.
      #20   Report Post  
    Old 02-11-2011, 09:44 PM

it's ok dog, calder stepped in and tanked for us