Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer

#1   Report Post  
    Old 01-16-2011, 11:32 AM

Default WE9LE Online (Pro Evolution Soccer genre)

If there is any oldtimer (or maybe someone from the new "Wave" doesn't matter ), who is looking with sentiment at the Pro Evolution Soccer genre, maybe he would be interested in playing couple games online with WE9LE (Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution). For those who don't know, this is the improved PES5 version, which was released by KONAMI only in Korea, half a year after the release of PES5, and is considered by many the most realistic football simulation to date. And if for somebody the most important thing is realism, and not the graphics (PES11, next gens etc...), then he will love this game, as many already do.

About a year ago, a couple people got together, and made it possible to play this game online. A few months ago, a russian scene, made a patch - new transfers, current kits, faces, stadiums etc.

If there would be someone interested to play a game, or two, maybe he would like to remember "good old times" , if somebody would have any questions, general questions about the game etc. please PM me. If I will not respond for some time, please go look for me at facebook, at the group that was created for the sole reason of gathering all people playing WE9LE in one place:

Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution (WE9LE PC)
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_146803765372899&ap=1[/url]

My account: Luk, Luka. Please do not be alarmed by the amount of members. The group was just created

You don't need the full version of the game (there is no place to buy it anyways). Unless somebody would really want to, then he can always try with the antique shops in Korea

I hope someone will be intrigued by this game, so that he might want to try it. It is an amazing game.
    cheers