PCG's Alt Policy: revised following guild cap increase
Yesterday, Blizzard increased the limit from 600 characters to 1000 characters per guild. This is really good news, and I think it's absolutely the right number for us to work within. So - I've locked the previous thread, and I'm going to set out what we'll do with this new cap.
1) PCG Swarm (our second horde guild) and Rebel Alliance (our brand new Alliance guild) will continue to exist.
2) We're going to continue to cap the number of accounts in the guild. We'll be capping this at 450 accounts on December 1st.
3) PCG will allow you three characters total in the guild. In the survey of what number of alts you'd want that we've just completed, that was what 95% of you asked us to do. So, I'm really happy we can do this.
4) We will also continue our policy of requiring character profiles on this forum. We would like you to outline
a) all the characters you play as in a single thread, and which ones you wish to keep in the guild. Provide information on what class, race and spec they are, and their tradeskills.
5) Any overflow will be welcomed into PCG Swarm
6) We will kick characters after a month of inactivity, on predefined days.
7) On December 1st, we'll kick any character that does not have a character profile on this forum.
7) We'll reserve the right to change this policy if we feel we're going to hit the maximum. We'd also like you to remain aware that an unplayed alt may prevent an entirely new player from joining PCG. You /don't/ have to use your three alt limit.