Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 12-10-2010, 10:19 PM

Default Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad ladder.

After the new headline about Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad in the latest PC Gamer, I'd thought to share with the community that there is already a dedicated competitive website announced for Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad.

I hope you do not consider my post spam or a completely shameless plug, I just wanted to share this information with possible competitive players around here that might consider RO2:HOS.

[url=hos.roladder.net][/url]

ROLadder the first dedicated competitive RO2:HOS competitive website for ladders and leagues has been announced and launched it's teaser website.

ROLadder is a competitive website focussing solely on the game Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad. Together with this focus on a single game, comes the tailor made fit for the Leages and Ladders for competitive play. Not only the sites and rules are optimized and continuously adapted for this game, an actual team similar to a mod team is present with engine coders and mappers to fully adapt the game for competitive gaming. This helps with the creation of a bug and exploit free environment, that has proven to be crucial for successful and enjoyable competitive gaming.

ROLadder got a history of nearly 7 years in running competitive gaming for Red Orchestra, with it comes a lot of experiences with handling the issues that come with a ladder. In order to make sure we have learnt lessons from the difficulties and issues of the past a complete overhaul was made in the overall site and team structure, which includes many new faces and different specializations that aid in the task of competitive gaming.

ROLadder wants people to spend less time organizing and more time playing, something that has been taken into account with the design of thie new competitive website. By offering a wide variety in competitions we can offer something for all needs be it old or new players to the Red Orchestra franchise.

On the way to the launch of this new home for competitive players for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, we would like to keep people up to date with new features, screen shots and much more when the site goes live, so keep an eye on [url]http://hos.roladder.net[/url]

For those that do not know Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, you can view a nice 5 page article about it in the latest (january) issue of PC gamer

Tags

clan, heroes of stalingrad, ladder, league, red orchestra