Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events

#1   Report Post  
    Old 12-09-2010, 11:20 AM

Default Cataclysmic Saturday!

So Cata is here, and some of us don't have it! Aiee.

Chewwie and I have been chatting and we're doing some Cata dungeon farming for anyone and everyone on the Saturday night. If you're coming to the game a bit late, we'll take you through through the first few dungeons, tell you the tactics for the boss fights and get you some pretty shinies in the process.

If you've been around then feel free to join in in the fun, we can do some of the more advanced dungeons too so we've got fun for all ages.

I'm hoping to have leveled cooking up sufficiently to offer some nice buff food and I'm in talks with the lovely Lester (who just rejoined us last night! WELCOME BACK) with making some Adventurer's Journals, using these bad boys will give u a 1/6 chance to get an extra 10% exp from quests for an hour

So come one come all, it'll be a ventastic time!

We've definately got me and vipera involved so the tank and healz (well sort of afk healz) are covered well, we're gonna need DPSers and if any other of the high levels wanna step up i'm sure it'd be much appreciated.

Apheni
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 12-09-2010, 11:24 AM

I won't be 85 by Saturday, but I'm up for doing a few more of these at some stage!

Dum spiro spero - While I breathe, I hope.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(Link)
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 12-09-2010, 12:23 PM

Its not just for 85s it's for all people, we'll get xp and the more experienced people can talk the less experienced through the tactics of the various bosses!
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 12-09-2010, 12:41 PM

I'll come for a look not been doing the dungeons.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 12-09-2010, 01:15 PM

Talking

Quote:
    Originally Posted by apheni View Post
    Its not just for 85s it's for all people, we'll get xp and the more experienced people can talk the less experienced through the tactics of the various bosses!
    ah, see, Karbin is curently 82 and a about 10% towards 83. I more than likely won't be on tonight, going up my mums to decorate the tree. (First xmas without my dad.)
    Tomorrow I've the Apple Cork Xmas Bash and frankly seeing 2500 people get smashed at the same time gives me a "Barman-boner"... :P
    Saturday, I may be able to come along on the evening, if I manage to finish the shopping...
    :P

I'll let you know!

Dum spiro spero - While I breathe, I hope.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(Link)
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 12-09-2010, 05:20 PM

Bah I wanted to be 80 by then but looks I wont be got friggen family around tonight oh joy of joys