Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Magazine and site talk > Disc support

#1   Report Post  
    Old 12-05-2010, 11:57 PM

Default Where's my disc!!!

Well, I just paid $8.99 USD just to get your magazine. I have bought it every month now for years. I trust your opinion and buy my games from the info you place in you fine magazine. However, this months issue 209 did not have a disc at all. With a great open spot saying "Your must-have game disc is here". And the message "it now online!" I really think that if I am paying $8.99 then it should come with the disc as it has in the past! So what is the deal this month are we getting coal for Christmas????
    Wyrm
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 12-06-2010, 08:57 PM
    Administrator

1,000 apologies for this! I'll have an official post up by tomorrow morning with all the content links. The short version is that a production problem with the disc prevented us from packaging them with the magazines this month. As you can imagine, we were pretty devastated. But it did get us to finally put the content online and see what the response is.

But the discs WILL absolutely be back next month! We'll try it both ways and see how it goes. But there are no plans to scuttle the disc at this time.

Again, the links to the content will be up by tomorrow morning, and please accept my apologies for the inconvenience!

Logan