Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 11-24-2010, 09:11 PM

Default Worth joining the guild?

Hey guys! I know there are quite a few of these threads around but I felt the need to litter some more. It's been a few months since I last played and I don't know whether to come back. I have a level 60 Tauren Warrior and own both BC and LK so that could easily change. I'm not too sure whether I should return though, and join the PCG guild, so I've decided to ask those who know best. I need an honest opinion on this, I know you guys are obviously going to tell me how brilliant it is but please be fair! I'd love it if some helpful people could run me through some raids because without a guild it's pretty damn difficult to get a party going and I need the sets! To do that would require some very helpful members though because as you're probably I'd be running the same raids over and over, and I wouldn't like a "Sure, I'll help! " only to get a few runs done. If I was to join, I wouldn't want to waste my subscription money AND the realm transfer cost to find it wasn't worth it.

Side note: What are the RP servers like anyway? I don't fancy walking around saying "I put on my robe and wizard hat" to everyone I meet.

Thanks in advance!!