Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Tradeskills

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 11-12-2010, 03:42 AM
    Insane Moderator

Default Rogue profession's- Should I change?

Greetings all,

I have been searching around for about a week now on various sites but I am still confused.

I have engineering and mining. These have served me well and engineering is such a god send, that I doubt I will ever get rid of it, however mining is so so. That lead me to wondering if jewelcrafting would be worth the change on my rogue, if I put mining elsewhere. Aside from the expense that such a change would make, I found really little details on how much it would actually benifit me as a rogue. Sure plenty of people say blacksmithing/jewelcrafting is an awsome combo, even leatherworking/jewelcrafting, but I am not sure about engineering/jewelcrafting.

The main reason I ask, is simply because I am getting to the stage now, where I am ready to step it up a notch. With Insane on the final straight and lots of exalted's already complete, I feel my character needs to take the next step, to get the most out of my character now, with all my other character's now in place to help Olgit, instead of Olgit, helping all my other characters. I hope that makes sense.

So to all you numbercruncher's, I need some clear advice..... Is there a real benifit to changing to jewelcrafting on my rogue, by losing the stamina from mining to gaining dps from added agility which seems less than the stamina.

I will continue to look around, but in fairness, some sites like Elitest Jerks often leave me more confused than actually helped.

Thanks in advance.

Olgit