Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Games

#1   Report Post  
    Old 11-05-2010, 11:36 AM
    PC Gamer staff

Smile Post a shot of your best Plants vs Zombies garden here

We'll be doing a giveaway for some awesome PvZ stuff over the weekend. It'll involve posting a shot of your favourite garden that you've made, so I'm setting up the thread now. There'll be details on what we're looking for and what you can win on the blog when the post goes up.

Woo!

Edit: It doesn't have to be your Zen Garden, any lawn, pool or roof action is also good.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 11-05-2010, 05:44 PM

Awesome bookmarked. Time to grind PVZ

Eve Online:
    Gallente: PCGE : Xzal Firentii (inactive)
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 11-05-2010, 08:47 PM

So you want a picture of our favourite plant formation kinda thing during a level?
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 11-06-2010, 11:46 AM

You know what? Here is a screenshot of my garden. I use a double video card called Brown Eyes 2600GE, they are kind of old and can't focus that far, therefore I have to always use an application that enhances its long range vision with +3.5; it's called Glasses 2.0.

The screenshot of my garden just before another nightly zombie invasion (it's Norway summertime, so the sun actually never sets properly, and 5AM is the only time dark enough for zombies to come out, if you had been here, you would have seen them approaching from the bushes just moments after my magnificent screen shot). I will just link it directly from my screenshot gallery collection at photo.net

#5   Report Post  
    Old 11-06-2010, 01:00 PM

Man I want this stuff so bad but I just started playing! Time to build up the garden...
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 11-06-2010, 02:04 PM

Im smart enough to know that when the zombies come knocking i will be tossed aside for my pea-sized brain only offering up a slight snack. What really needs protecting are my precious video games!

[URL=http://img169.imageshack.us/i/entryq.jpg/][/URL]

This is the patented anti-zombie indoor home security system, The Garden-in-a-Glass. Just enough protection from the undead without turning my room into a greenhouse.
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 11-06-2010, 05:08 PM

Is it one entry per person?
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 11-06-2010, 06:43 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fishermang View Post
    You know what? Here is a screenshot of my garden. I use a double video card called Brown Eyes 2600GE, they are kind of old and can't focus that far, therefore I have to always use an application that enhances its long range vision with +3.5; it's called Glasses 2.0.

The screenshot of my garden just before another nightly zombie invasion (it's Norway summertime, so the sun actually never sets properly, and 5AM is the only time dark enough for zombies to come out, if you had been here, you would have seen them approaching from the bushes just moments after my magnificent screen shot). I will just link it directly from my screenshot gallery collection at photo.net

Ohh I miss Norway . I was in Bergen from the age of 2 to 10 but then we moved to my home country, Iceland.

We actually also have midnight sun during the summer, always nice to have a sunbath 3 AM in the night.
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 11-06-2010, 06:47 PM

fun fact: when you use Win7's snipping tool Stinky (the snail) doesn't show up.
      #10   Report Post  
    Old 11-06-2010, 08:39 PM

Default Complete Zen Garden

This is my ZEN GARDEN with one of every basic plant (I included the almanac for reference) and a placeholder for the roof-pot. I started this because I loved the game and thought a complete collection would be cool. This represents hours and hours I spent in endless mode to collect them all.