Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer

#11   Report Post  
    Old 10-13-2010, 12:50 PM

Location: a gated compound at a secret location in rural America

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Krieg View Post
    I'd love the spy to find out WTF is going on over there . Although I'd never give up my 3+ year old characters and lifetimesub, I think I will start a NA account until CM gets its act together.

So what sever are you'all playing on?
    well..some of my toons (13) are on Elendilmir..it is the unofficial Oceanic server and since i tend to play at odd hours the Big E always has folks on

it has no real dead times and has 2 prime times US and Aus/NZ

there are quite a few EU types on it as well..heck our beloved bacontastic "queen" is UK gamer grrl.

i also have a few low levels on Gladden(3) and rolled a new one on Crickhollow when the changeover happened.

you can find a consistently updated server guide [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?350946-Choosing-a-server-%28A-Guide%29"]>>>HERE<<<[/URL]

#12   Report Post  
    Old 10-26-2010, 05:14 PM

I've been thinking about getting into LoTRO ever since it went FTP. Waiting to get a new HDD. I'll look you up when I get in there though, for sure.
      #13   Report Post  
    Old 10-26-2010, 05:18 PM
    Banned

I'll be waiting in the Moors with my Black Arrow Orc . (im lifetime player )
      #14   Report Post  
    Old 10-27-2010, 12:47 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mindtaker View Post
    I've been thinking about getting into LoTRO ever since it went FTP. Waiting to get a new HDD. I'll look you up when I get in there though, for sure.
    while you are waiting...if you have the space on another hdd...i would go and d/l the client from Fileplanet.

do not get the installer versions...those are small..and will take longer to d/l and patch you to the games present state.

there is a 10g client you can d/l in one lump and once installed you will only have ~2g to patch up.

total client as of last update was ~12.5g

the fileplanet f2p client can be found [URL="http://www.fileplanet.com/213014/210000/fileinfo/The-Lord-of-the-Rings-Online-%28Free-Game%29?r=5"]>>>HERE<<<[/URL]

just a FYI...the ones you can get from lotro.com are just the installers..as of right now the only place i know of to get the client in one lump is at Fileplanet.

Last edited by unclecid; 10-27-2010 at 12:51 PM.
      #15   Report Post  
    Old 10-27-2010, 12:49 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by American_Freedom View Post
    I'll be waiting in the Moors with my Black Arrow Orc . (im lifetime player )
    as am i...twice over even..plus an old sub'd account i used just for pvmp is now a premium account...

and ive made a couple free accounts...1 for young son and others for extra mules.