Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > 25 Man Raid Team

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 10-03-2010, 11:20 PM

Default Raid Wing and Cataclysm

Hi Guys,

I hope you're all well. We've been running the 'Raid Ready' system for several months, and I think it has been relatively successful. It was always an odd time to start with a whole new raiding system, but as I explained its something we want to use for Cata, and it seemed sensible to start it early, to iron out any kinks.

Needless to say, the Raid Wing list will be cleared once Cata launches, and we'll start taking applications as soon as possible once people are reaching 85 and gearing up for raiding.

This is the opportunity, therefore, to make any comments or suggestions about the way the system has worked (not particularly for the last couple of weeks, as signups have been so low that it hasn't really come into play), the good things, anything we can improve for Cata etc.

If you don't feel comfortable saying something in an open thread, feel free to send me an in-game mail. Now's the chance to have your say before we draw up a final Cata raiding plan.