Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > 25 Man Raid Team

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 09-27-2010, 12:51 PM

Default The Lich King is Dead. Again.

Last night, PCG killed The Lich King in 25-man mode for the fifth time. This will also be the final time.

Cataclysm is likely to launch in just over a month. The wind-down from WotLK is almost complete, and our signups have been reflecting this; about 5 weeks ago we were at our raiding peak, with 30+ Raid Wing players signing up. Now we're struggling to get a raid, and I've decided that we all deserve a break. We've been inside ICC almost every day for 9 months now, and I'm pretty fed up with it. I think many people would like some time off, and I'd rather we all came back refreshed once Cata launches.

That said, I'd be sad if I didn't speak at any of you for over a month! To this end, I will be posting ONE Team Donkey raid each week, but this time to ULDUAAAAAAAR! There is one boss in WotLK that we haven't ever seen on 25-man mode, let alone killed; Algalon the Observer. There is also a very nice meta achievement and accompanying drake that I believe we are capable of obtaining.

So, if you loved Ulduar the first time, or you never got the chance to see some of the hard modes, we've got a few raids to delve back into that Titans' Prison. Usual Team Donkey rules apply. We will be alternating between Sunday and Monday to give everyone chance to participate. If you never raided Ulduar seriously, I'd urge you to come along; it is, for my money, the best raid ever in WoW, and the hard modes are still challenging now.

Its been emotional. Let's end WotLK with a (big) bang!