Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Magazine and site talk

#1   Report Post  
    Old 10-29-2013, 01:55 PM

Default Rating Comments

Am I the only one who's noticed that despite the fact that the buttons are still there, hitting the thumbs up or thumbs down button on a comment does nothing? Seriously PC Gamer, what's going on here?
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 10-29-2013, 02:23 PM
    Administrator

We're... doing... er - well, something technical that I don't quite understand, the upshot of which should be a faster site overall. As a result, though, things are systematically falling over and breaking. The thumbs buttons being one of them. Should be fixed soonish, assuming nothing else goes wrong.

In the meantime, you'll just have to mentally rearrange each thread so that Vexus' comments are at the bottom.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 10-29-2013, 03:18 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Phil Savage View Post
    We're... doing... er - well, something technical that I don't quite understand, the upshot of which should be a faster site overall. As a result, though, things are systematically falling over and breaking. The thumbs buttons being one of them. Should be fixed soonish, assuming nothing else goes wrong.

In the meantime, you'll just have to mentally rearrange each thread so that Vexus' comments are at the bottom.
    removing twitface integration and the many many unneeded trackers? because if you actually disable all that with your browser the site actually runs really fast, this reply page alone is trying to load 8 trackers and that is just wrong.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 10-30-2013, 12:22 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Phil Savage View Post
    You know I bet Vexus loves the fact that he gets under everyone's skin, even the admins.