Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

#1   Report Post  
    Old 05-16-2013, 09:37 PM

Default Raid Report 16/05/13

It's a log :
    [url]http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-0orzcv40n252hut5/[/url]

Gz to Sid who got ranked on Protectors

Last edited by Zalid; 05-16-2013 at 09:49 PM.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 05-17-2013, 07:51 AM

Attendees:
    Tanks: Slim and Doom
    Healers: Sid and MedĪ
    Ranged: Zalid, Noheels, Tarot, Adragosh and Aphaeas

We managed to get 10 people to raid which was a good start and headed to ToT.

As usual the first boss went down without any issues. The trash was fine but we did have the quest appear and Morana caused a few issues until we worked out her abilities.
    Horridon was a complete shambles. I have no idea what was going on but people were dying left right and centre from the first door. After a quick break and some stern words we killed him in a very clean attempt, no idea why we couldn't have done this to start with.
    We still had plenty of time left so we decided to kill the trash up to Council. Then I felt brave and we had a few attempts at 2 healing council. This actually went surprisingly well, but it was clear that we didn't quite have the healing.
    Finally we headed off to ToES where we one shot the first 2 bosses in the hope that we could gear some of Schism up, I think we de'd everything that dropped.

Not a bad night. The second half was 100% better than the first. As promised I had a few words when people weren't focussed and things soon came together. We just have to remember that if we want to progress we need to focus 100% of the time, we cannot afford to mess around.

The DPS last night was lovely, everyones numbers are looking great now, which will really help when we work on council this week. The healers did well considering there was only 2 of them as well but I will definitely 3 heal council in future, unless we have 2 very well geared healers.

I won't be around Sunday but Zalid will take charge and hopefully Council will die!

Good work everyone.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 05-17-2013, 03:38 PM

#4   Report Post  
    Old 05-17-2013, 03:44 PM

lol nice1 doom
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 05-17-2013, 03:46 PM

Aph could you plz stop putting noheels down as ranged for raids as its waloper that is in the team thank you
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 05-17-2013, 05:40 PM

ROFL - nice one Doom

I'm not sure why the first few attempts on Horridon were so terrible. There did seem to be a lot of ppl not focussing and causing wipes. Plus we had a couple of DCs, so 2 attempts went pants.
    Killing him on the 6th attempt is an improvement for us, but we really should be one-shotting him by now.
    There are still people who are not reacting early enough to charge on them, and interrupting when they should be. If you check the kill, the number of actual interrupts needed are actually very low. So there is no reason for the priests to get any casts off.
    There was also major issues with hunter pets last night. Even when told to make sure taunts were off, we were still seeing pets taunting on the kill. Or at least it looked like it was taunting as there was a pet on the 3rd door the opposite side to where we were, dragging a champion/warrior away.
    One good thing was the orb clicking, it was very good last night.

The attempts on the council were interesting. We had more than enough dps to kill Sul before he empowered, but could not heal through the Kazrajin damage. I also am sure not all the dps were on him as he was taking way too long to come down. Also, I'm sure some were not switching to the spirit. I've made Bigwigs emphasise when the spirits are about to spawn and this made calling them out each time so much easier.