Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

#1   Report Post  
    Old 05-09-2013, 10:31 PM

Default Raid Report 09/05/13

1st log that I managed to ever get, enjoy :
    [url]http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-7mwapftuwetxxy72/[/url]

Only second half of raid, as I sat out 1st half.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 05-10-2013, 08:00 AM

Attendees:
    Tanks: Slim and Marlín
    Healers: Doom, Sid and MedÎ
    Melee: Somni and Desastrus
    Ranged: Zalid, Waloper, Adragosh and Aph

We donated Gárcia, Tarot and Bleag to Team Win for the night.

Not a bad night really, nice to see both guilds working together well.

We headed straight for ToT, where after some swapping around the teams we managed to get both teams raiding.

Zalid sat out the first half where we easily killed the first boss who gave me a ring and Desastrus an axe as well as the trash leading up to Horridon.

Horridon appears to be one of those brick wall bosses for us. I think all of the recent upheaval has taken its toll on us but hopefully the stablisation of the two guilds merging will help.
    We had a number of wipes, all around the 3/4 door area and mainly due to DPS dying. There didn't seem to be a good reason for this, just people standing in things or being smacked by adds.
    On the very last pull of the night we managed to kill him in a very smooth attemptwhere he gave a staff to Medi (who had relogged to his lock) and some wrists to Somni.
    Horridon should have been dead long before we killed him last night. I am hoping that over the coming weeks something will click and it will all become very easy, as it should be.

Sunday and Tuesdays raid will be focussing on progression on Council and probably Tortos. Make sure you read up on tactics for both.

Well done to everyone, you all worked hard, despite the few mistakes which were being made. I will probably start cracking down a bit harder on those constantly making mistakes or who aren't pulling the numbers they should. I have been being a bit nice since Schism joined so as not to scare them off
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 05-10-2013, 05:46 PM

I was a little puzzled with my dps last night tbh. Seemed lower than it should have been. Hopefully it was just one of those nights.
    Glad to firstly get a proper raid on a Thursday, and to get Horridon down. Will be nice to start making progression again.
    Good raid with our new friends from Schism.