Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Off topic

#21   Report Post  
    Old 04-19-2013, 01:51 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Arobein View Post
    "Both men were believed to have military experience, and to have entered the country with their family in 2002 or 2003, when the family sought asylum."

Are you fucking kidding me? They had military training at the ages of 15 and 9?! And since when do people from Kyrgyzstan can seek asylum in the US? They haven't even invaded that country!
    I can only guess that that NBC quote used poor grammar and they got their military experience in the US.
      #22   Report Post  
    Old 04-19-2013, 04:17 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Arobein View Post
    But two beardos from Stanistan buy two plane tickets and welcome to your new home?
    Arobein keeping it classy there.
    "...people who personify and love corporations to the point where they can actually feel betrayed by them - well, roll over and take it. You're in for a lifetime of abusive imaginary relationships."

(Blyth Jon, September 2011, PCGamer UK, p90)

Steam id: feersum
      #23   Report Post  
    Old 04-19-2013, 04:26 PM

I've changed my mind - now I think they were innocent, and got set up by whoever pulled 9/11 off. Also, I find it strange how long it takes for them to "apprehend" the suspect. I bet he gets shot in the back (or head, love me some headshots) just like OBL.

If they do take him alive - off to Gitmo he goes and you will never hear from him again.

But I think they'll kill him for sure. Poor beardo.
      #24   Report Post  
    Old 04-19-2013, 05:37 PM

as for why do the mexicans not get into american easy, it's because they don't really have anything to run away from and most of the american people hate them so buy pretending to keep them out (while ignoring them for cheap labour) makes the american people feel like they are being protected from the evil immigrants who will take all their jobs.
      #25   Report Post  
    Old 04-19-2013, 05:58 PM

So, no evidence that he actually, did it?
    So they just shot him, so they can now officially, blame the events that happened on a country? D:

This is my country (not my pic) in terms of immigration and violence caused by them:
      #26   Report Post  
    Old 04-20-2013, 08:53 PM

just saw this new anti gun ads from yank land

#27   Report Post  
    Old 04-20-2013, 08:56 PM

Indeed. american gun laws are idiotic.
      #28   Report Post  
    Old 04-20-2013, 09:53 PM

The mother of the boys who 'did it' says one of them had an FBI handler for years..I tend to not to believe the wailings of a grieving mum but in this case it fits the MO..

Typical, this how they do it of course,

I'm reminded of the case of Emad Salem, who was an informant for the FBI in the WTC bombings..The FBI were controlling a terror cell who were making a bomb..Emad was the informant, his job was to infiltrate the gang and supply them with bomb parts...Salem suspected that the FBI were setting these guys up and he suspected he also was being set up...So he began to record the conversations he knew this was gonna be a false flag so started to get the word out...The bombs went off anyway, the FBI of course deny all, but the tapes were submitted to the defenders but not used in court..Salem is a free man, the patsies, legit terrorists that they were however were still patsies and now all in prison..

There was the case of the so called 'underwear bomber' trying to set off his device as the plane landed at Detroit a couple of christmas's ago. He flew from Amsterdam was witnessed being put on the plane by a 'sharp dressed' american man. He didn't have a passport but somehow in a drugged out stupor managed to get on an international flight anyway...Kirk Haskell was a lawyer who watched all this happen with his wife and demanded answers...intially the US authorities lied saying there was no 'sharp dressed man' but Kirk Haskell was no mug and kept up the pressure going on TVshows and Alex Jones et al. Until they had to admit the secret service put him on the plane...another clear inside job that one.

In more recent times I recall an english businessman who they wanted to extridite to the US for selling nuclear weapon parts to the Iranians...Turns out he was into magnets, someone made a magnet order and his company made the sale and sent the magnets...He had no clue that they were going to be used for Nuclear Weapons...but here's the thing, they weren't going to be used for Nuclear Weapons coz the whole thing was an FBI sting..

The FBI do this all the time...if you find 5 people sitting around plotting against the government, 3 of them will be working for the government.
      #29   Report Post  
    Old 04-20-2013, 10:00 PM

That the americans locked down AN ENTIRE CITY to search for a bomber who killed three people makes me inclined to believe that Congos theories are onto something (although, I don't. Sorry Congo).
    The IRA had a far more gratuitous campaign in Britain, when there were no CCTV cameras and Britain managed to cope without such measures.
    And Western military forces do far more damage in the middle east without even a mention in the western media.
    I'm probably risking a banhammer and in no way condoning the attack, but if the objective was to show america as a paper defender of freedom, its done a very effective job.
      #30   Report Post  
    Old 04-20-2013, 10:32 PM

I've not seen the mainstream media mention at least 5 navy seals/craft commandos crawling all over the scene of the crime...why is this being memory holed?

Tags

exposed, tinfoil hats, tinfoil umbrellas, truthers