Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Eve Online > General Discussion

#11   Report Post  
    Old 09-06-2010, 08:35 AM

Yeah, still sounds good (though the points system seems a little overcomplicated imo - wouldn't it be easier just to use the killboard points system?). I'm away for the next couple of days, but I'll see about getting this going when I get back.
      #12   Report Post  
    Old 09-06-2010, 08:43 AM

Quote:
    wouldn't it be easier just to use the killboard points system
    Oh yes, i agree completely- the only reason i put the points system in at all was to try to encourage more 'diverse' pvp. You see, [soapbox] i see these competitions not only as a great way of getting people excited/involved in playing, but as a way we can guide our members (tee hee) training towards more efficient/useful areas [/soapbox].

But as i said i was just pitching the idea, if people think a simpler, killboard only version would be best to get going- then i'm all for it.

I'll try get on by the weekend to give the corp the AF hull so we can get this up and running.

-------
    An irreverent look at gaming, and film; www.TheFunTurret.com