Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

#1   Report Post  
    Old 04-08-2013, 03:50 PM

Default I will be quiting wow soon

hello peeps thought i post this here, as you know i been pretty much inactive for a while, and not had much time for game, reasons being real life has picked up for me got more working coming in i meet an amazing women and things been progressing well with her, and i just dont get the time i used to to play the game. now my account wont be just deleted it will probs be handed over to her eldest kid, so he can Enjoy the game if ok depending on him and what he wants to do with the account, ideally keep the chars in guild hes never played the game before but likes MMO stuff hes into SWTOR atm so thought he may get enjoyment outa the game. i will give a heads up when i quit completely as will remove all real id's etc as it wont be me,

i just like to say thank you for all the fun and great time i had here and outa my 5 years players this is by far best guild i been in all friendly and very understanding and welcoming, been a pleasure to play alongside you all.

p.s i will try to get on for a few raids with you before i go but not sure if i be able to but will try my hardest

all the best peeps

Shane aka voddy
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 04-08-2013, 03:56 PM

Sad to see you go, even if we haven't raided with you recently.

You are more than welcome to leave your chars in the guild. Just let me know when you hand them over (if you do) and I will add an officers note so we know who it is. If you do go inactive you probably will get removed at a much later date. If that does happen you will be more than welcome to re-join should you decide to start playing again.

Best of luck with everything and stay in touch!
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 04-08-2013, 05:44 PM

Shame to see you leave, but good to hear RL has picked up.
    Been good chatting with you on so many occasions and grouping/raiding with you.
    All the best for the future mate.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 04-08-2013, 06:18 PM

cheers will try to get on before i go proper to have one last chin wag and hopefully a raid with u all as be nice to go out on a raid