Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

#1   Report Post  
    Old 04-08-2013, 09:47 AM

Default Raid Report 07/04/13

Attendees:
    Tanks: Doom and Slim
    Healers: Sid, Archaz and Sark
    Melee: Meki and Somni
    Ranged: Zalid, Noheels, Littlesky and Aph
    Zork also turned up but was asked to sit out.

Having already cleared ToES we decided to head to ToT as we had a fairly good healing team.

The first boss was nice and straight forward as usual and Doom got 2 bits of gear. We took the trash to the next boss nice and slowly which paid off with only one mistake and only a handful of noobs falling off the bridge.

This was our first real look and the second boss. Horridon was always going to be a pain, but he wasn't as much of a pain as I had first expected. The one thing I will say is it is completely chatoic.
    By the end of the raid we were consistantly getting to the third door. The main issue we had was that we did not have an ideal team set up and only had 1/2 dispellers. One some of the attempts our DPS was a little bit low which meant we had adds up longer than we would have liked.

I think for our first night working on Horridon it went fairly well. I have a feeling that this is going to be one of those fights that once you get used to it and see past the complete chaos it will all come together. We had cracked the killing of the dinomancer, it was mainly getting all of the other adds down as quickly as possible and trying to get people dispelled as quickly as possible.
    It was noticable that the two dispellers DPS dropped dramatically due to concentrating on dispelling, so if we can get a few more dispellers in the raid then this will lighten the load and bring the DPS up a bit.

Overall, not a bad night. We still could do with increasing our DPS numbers so do what you can before the next raid.

Tuesday, depending on who we have we might carry on in ToT or we might head to MSV heroic and HoF.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 04-08-2013, 10:20 AM

Dispels are a pain - our team is pretty good for door 1, but hopeless for poison on door 2 - we had to be on top of interrupts to get through it.
    Sounds like you gave it a good effort though - let us know how you get on in the future