Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Starcraft II

#1   Report Post  
    Old 04-07-2013, 03:05 PM

Exclamation PCG Clan Info + Rules

Hey guys, I’d like to introduce the new PCG Clan for StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm. The clan is located on the EU servers and is named PCG Forumites (with the tag PCGUK). It is open to any reader or friend of the PC Gamer magazine/website and if you would like to join just message me (Lonesomeshoe #241) or MadKosiarz #602 in-game and we will sort it out.

The purpose of the clan is basically to have a nice area for players to hang out and hopefully allow you to meet and play with new friendly people. We plan to arrange social activities such as tournaments, king of the hill play and similar events if we get enough interested people.
    We also have some clan rules in place to make sure that we an environment that is as friendly and pleasant as possible. Breaking these rules may result in expulsion from the clan. These rules so far are:

• No racist, sexist, homophobic language tolerated. This includes jokes and sarcasm. Please avoid swearing as much as possible.

• Refrain from discussing sensitive topics that may cause people offense, such as: race, religion, politics, sexual orientation, explicit sexual acts etc. This clan is for playing StarCraft and there are other places, such as private channels that you can discuss the aforementioned topics.

• Do not belittle or overly criticise other players. If they ask for advice, provide constructive criticism. Answers such as “macro better” are not helpful to anyone.

• Do not antagonize other players. If they ask you to stop joking about something specific, please be prepared to do so.

• You are responsible for your account. If someone else, such as friends or family members uses your account and violate the rules, you will be held responsible for their actions.

• No discrimination based on race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability will be tolerated.

Join the PCG StarCraft 2 Clan!

...It´s OK
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 04-21-2013, 08:58 AM

I'd like to join the clan, what's the best time to catch you online?
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 03-14-2014, 12:32 PM

Wow really this was great I joined this game clan now please tell me time you will be online than we can meet and will do conversation each other.