Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

#1   Report Post  
    Old 03-24-2013, 07:48 PM

Location: Most boring and coldest country in the world. Sweden!
    Default Meki saved for ToT

Hello!

First off i want evryone to know how sorry i am for getting saved.
    Second, this is all my fault. Darieth asked several times " Meki are you sure that it is ok for you to come on this char.?". And i answered " yes it is because we are not doing ToT this week."
    Between our last raid getting cancelled due to the lack of ppl and only 6 ppl beeing signed on the callender for today, i assumed that it was ok for me to join Epic.
    Just so everything is clear:

1: I asked Darieth if i could join them on their raids, he did NOT approach me
    2: Darieth and others from Epic kept asking if i was sure that i could join on Meki and i said "yes".
    3: This is nobody elses fault but mine.
    4: We later went to Terrace, and i logged Napko just in case Awesome was going to doTerrace.
    So i had Awesome in my mind, its not that i ignored our team.

If i get the chance to raid with Epic again, i WILL do it. But on another charecter or on Meki with Aphaeas permission of course.

Thank you Team Epic for having me, i really had fun.
    Sorry Team Awesome for screwing things upp for us. You guys know i love raidng with you...
    It was not my purpose to get ppl upsett.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 03-24-2013, 09:43 PM

It actually worked out in the end, thanks to Epic stepping in
    Rule of thumb - don't save yourself to any raid we may be going for. Our main goal will always be current tier, with us falling back to previous tier if we have not got the team or are not making progress.
    These things happen, and we all learn from it.

Team Epic have graciously invited anyone in PCG to come along to their Saturday alt runs, so feel free to join them if there is room. Just try not to get your main saved to raids we may be trying for.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 03-25-2013, 11:48 AM

Don't worry about it Mekí. As I said to you last night, you aren't the first to make that mistake and you certainly won't be the last. No one got upset and it all worked out in the end.

PCG and Epic have a good relationship and they often come and help us out and if they have space offer us places in their Saturday alt raids. You are more than welcome to join Epic on their alt runs, just try not to get mains saved, unless you are 100% sure that you are not raiding with Awesome that week.

The problem we have at the moment is that our plans change constantly. I only know when invites go out how many people are online and raiding and can only then plan what raid we are going to tackle. Take last night for example, 6 signups and 14 people turned up.
    I try and let people know the plan on our raid reports so always give them a glance over, but they are always subject to change.

Saying that, you are also welcome to raid with Win if they need the numbers, but the same rules generally apply. Unless agreed otherwise, it is always best to take an alt!
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 03-25-2013, 05:44 PM

I always take the calendar sign-ups with a pinch of salt. I know some who regularly do not sign-up but do show up consistently. TBH, it's a bug-bear of mine. I think everyone should make an effort to sign up, so that the raid leader has a good idea who is coming and what we will able to tackle. But we work with what we have