Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

#1   Report Post  
    Old 03-13-2013, 07:05 AM

Default Raid Report 12/03/13

Attendees:
    Tanks: Slim and Doom
    Healers: Meki, Sid and Sark
    Melee: Somni
    Ranged: Zalid, Noheels, Littlesky, Del and Aph

Once again, thanks to those who came and helped us out tonight.

We went and had a poke at Un'sok. We had a good go at him with our best attempt seeing him down to 20%. It took some people quite a while to work out what they were doing when they got transformed, which I wasn't expecting. However, once people got the hang of it it wasn't too bad.

The only thing which stopped us from killing him was that everyones DPS was much too low. Half way through we swapped me for Del to boost the DPS but it still wasn't enough.

If we want to progress any further we need to get our act together and boost our DPS numbers. The DPS has been low for a while but as we haven't had a team it didn't really make a difference. Now that we are back to raiding properly we need to buck our ideas up and pull some real DPS.
    The same goes for Garalon, we would have killed him a lot sooner if we could boost our DPS. I will admit I have been slack at pushing you, but we are at a point now where I can't afford to ignore it any longer. If we want to progress we need the DPS, there is no other way about it. I'm not having a go at anyone in particular, it is something we need to work on as a team.

So for Thursday take a look at your class, check your spec/reforging etc and go and hit some dummies. I want to see everyone pulling some more DPS on Thursday.

The plan for Thursday will be back to HoF and possibly a trash run/poke at the first new boss.

We are running LFR tonight so people may be able to get some gear and try out any new specs etc there.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 03-14-2013, 01:43 AM

Agreed. Our dps should be higher.
    The fight seemed ok, though the monstrosity interrupt was a pain. With so many timers coming from dbm, I could not see it most of the time. I have now switched back to BigWigs and will see how that goes.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 03-14-2013, 10:26 AM

If anyone wants any advice on their class, please feel free to /w any of my main raiders; many of them get ranked in world top 200 regularly, so they know what they're doing; they're also nice, and so will give you some time.

Shaman - Thunderlash (enh) Nimeta (resto/ele)
    Priest - Darieth (healy) Foosfighting (shadow)
    Paladin - Danatheron (prot) Xarvoz (holy/ret)
    Druid - Wolfiee (guard) Cenaria (resto/balance)
    Warrior - Sarkris (prot/DPS)
    Monk - Salymoneus
    Mage - Petrarca
    Warlock - Koren
    Hunter- Belara
    DK - Korba
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 03-14-2013, 10:30 AM

Thanks Darieth. This will be very useful. I know most of you Awesomers know Team Epic but for those who have recently joined us I would strongly advise having a chat with one of the players listed. Except maybe Sark, I have heard he is a bit of an idiot :P!
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 03-14-2013, 05:57 PM

Thanks Darieth and Team Epic.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Aphaeas View Post
    Except maybe Sark, I have heard he is a bit of an idiot :P!
    I've heard his wife say that quite often
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 03-14-2013, 11:34 PM

Throne of Thunder is gooooood

Hope Awesome are spanking encounters, i heard there is like only 3 active raiding guilds now days
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 03-15-2013, 04:11 AM

i been talking to zalid alot lately and thinking of maybe starting again not sure what char yet needed a break to clear my head and sort a few real life stuff out plus i aint been able to spend long on the pc due to tearing my medial meniscus in my right knee beginning of January so been painful too sit down for long periods. its almost healed now still tender but alot better then what it was, my problem is i done nothing on my priest since early jan and all time when i have been on has been spent towards my bear its now at 378item lvl now roughly but i need to start running all the old LFR so i can get into the new one by getting the gear and also doing the black prince quest stuff, just the ques been stupidly long normally hits 30 mins and i give up waiting lol

will get on over the next few days.. dont know what ya plans are etc but zal been giving me a rough run down off wats been happening , from wot i heard the main man sid is back thank god for that ... slim still a clothie but is fullen in love with hes shammy , doomy has a thing for hes pally now , zal stil a fail mage and from what i gather steph still likes fire haha ... and archaz is still using the sock and facebook on a regular biases lol, think that about covers its all lol, if i missed anything feel free to give me and shout and let me know whats happening
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 03-15-2013, 01:13 PM

Priest got hit with the nerf bat big but only on Spirit Shell and PoHealing.

On the plus side tho, Atonement healing is pretty much standard and a BIG majority of healing in 5.2 since the Penance buff and Solace talent change. You can hit a good 50k dps on most fights and still pull 80k hps........but its kinda a bore spec now
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 03-15-2013, 03:07 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nelks View Post
    Priest got hit with the nerf bat big but only on Spirit Shell and PoHealing.

On the plus side tho, Atonement healing is pretty much standard and a BIG majority of healing in 5.2 since the Penance buff and Solace talent change. You can hit a good 50k dps on most fights and still pull 80k hps........but its kinda a bore spec now
    dam that suxs