Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer

#451   Report Post  
    Old 03-02-2013, 10:20 AM

Ha-yeah, but they're all the war hammer equivalent of scouse women. They have to play semi naked so they can't steal as much... Or conceal a knife...!

Cool will see you on there. I'll be on from about 8 to 1,if I'm not assign about ill be in gw2-so just message me

-------
    An irreverent look at gaming, and film; www.TheFunTurret.com
      #452   Report Post  
    Old 03-02-2013, 06:14 PM

ok who's team is the bloody bowels- snafu- apparently i have you next not daniel.

I'm on ALL tonight if you see this

-------
      #453   Report Post  
    Old 03-04-2013, 08:47 PM

It was me vs Dudd's Dwarfs.

It started off evenly both orc and dwarf engaging in melee but neither side making much progress.

A big gingered bearded beserker threatens my ball carrier and is floored to the ground by my orcs.

The bare chested beserker, foaming at the mouth, rises up and smacks my ball carrier sending him flying as the ball escapes his grasp.

But all is not lost. I manage to break a hole though Dudd's defenses and a lone blitzer makes a break though.

The beserker is floored again.

My thrower is in place to pick up the ball and then throw to the blitzer all the way on the other side of the clashing forces.

Now this being Blood Bowl how should I ever expect an orc with the sure hands skill to be able to pick up the ball. Of course he drops it, how could it go any other way? The ball bounces away from my orcs. My plans are scuppered.

The Dwafes now have possession of the ball and make a dash for it (well as fast as those little legs can carry a fat dwarf).

I now make some stupid decisions and the dwarfes are guaranteed a touchdown.

As a last ditch effort and in the name of JackRabbit I knock a dwarf off the pitch to be swarmed by the fans and send one to the medical bay.

Then the dwarf makes a touch down. 1 - 0

I seem to be doomed when it comes to getting a complete blood bowl match but Dudd had unfortunately underestimated the time it would take a to play the match and had to pop off.

Well this kinda makes up for my loss of internet and pc crashes. So I get some undeserved points
    “There has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this simple fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots.” - Ian Banks
      #454   Report Post  
    Old 03-04-2013, 09:07 PM

Soooo... No takers for my next game? Bloody bowels anyone?

-------
      #455   Report Post  
    Old 03-04-2013, 09:19 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    It was me vs Dudd's Dwarfs.

It started off evenly both orc and dwarf engaging in melee but neither side making much progress.

A big gingered bearded beserker threatens my ball carrier and is floored to the ground by my orcs.

The bare chested beserker, foaming at the mouth, rises up and smacks my ball carrier sending him flying as the ball escapes his grasp.

But all is not lost. I manage to break a hole though Dudd's defenses and a lone blitzer makes a break though.

The beserker is floored again.

My thrower is in place to pick up the ball and then throw to the blitzer all the way on the other side of the clashing forces.

Now this being Blood Bowl how should I ever expect an orc with the sure hands skill to be able to pick up the ball. Of course he drops it, how could it go any other way? The ball bounces away from my orcs. My plans are scuppered.

The Dwafes now have possession of the ball and make a dash for it (well as fast as those little legs can carry a fat dwarf).

I now make some stupid decisions and the dwarfes are guaranteed a touchdown.

As a last ditch effort and in the name of JackRabbit I knock a dwarf off the pitch to be swarmed by the fans and send one to the medical bay.

Then the dwarf makes a touch down. 1 - 0

I seem to be doomed when it comes to getting a complete blood bowl match but Dudd had unfortunately underestimated the time it would take a to play the match and had to pop off.

Well this kinda makes up for my loss of internet and pc crashes. So I get some undeserved points
    Any defeat for dwarves is a victory for civilisation!
      #456   Report Post  
    Old 03-04-2013, 11:03 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JackRabbit View Post
    Any defeat for dwarves is a victory for civilisation!
    Fool. Don't you know we're the thin... err... Fat, bearded line between civilization and things that dwell in the deeps. Don't ask why there are holes down that far. Probably ratmen, they like digging. Ignore those massive mining pumps, they're there for decoration and to get rid of the smell of rats or something. Yea, they'll believe that. Stupid topworlders, probably half-elf too *grumbles and wanders off*

Followz me on ze twitterz - @ctrlphr34k
      #457   Report Post  
    Old 03-05-2013, 08:35 PM

*sits patiently waiting for his opponent to reveal themselves*

*ponders why jellyfish don't like icecream*

*picks nose*

*sticks 'product' to back of boys head*

*giggles. Feels guilty, removed then hugs son.*

*farts*

*waits some more*

-------
      #458   Report Post  
    Old 03-05-2013, 08:46 PM

what was the product?
    “There has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this simple fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots.” - Ian Banks
      #459   Report Post  
    Old 03-06-2013, 08:23 PM

Well, if Spats missing opponent fails to make himself known, I would say give the victory to Spats and move the league on.
      #460   Report Post  
    Old 03-07-2013, 03:48 AM
    Banned

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JackRabbit View Post
    Well, if Spats missing opponent fails to make himself known, I would say give the victory to Spats and move the league on.
    It's a shame he isn't facing Daniel, our token cursed player.