Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Win

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 01-29-2013, 11:44 AM

Default raid report 28/01/13

on raid:
    steel, bull, ayumis, bimble, jecaa (replaced by thorilin), barks, dooks, wyrmster, ross, gluggie (replaced by leegund)

Straight to Garalon - was a pain in the arse.
    Both Dooks and I had massive inernet issues - a ping of nearly 2seconds, or random disconnects. I also had massive stretches (20seconds+) of the game freezing, but not being disconnected - a real pain when trying to kite pheremones.
    Also vent kept lagging massively for me, which clearly didnt help.

Despite that we made steady progress - our best attempt was a 19% wipe on the enrage timer, but we had other attempts where we wiped earlier but our dps was better - at the moment I think we only need to push our numbers by about 10% to get him down.

We have the basics down - just need to get better and smoother with the pheremone transisitons and also tweak a couple of things to help our dps.

Thursday we'll be back to HoF, assuming we have 3 healers.
    Just a note, if anyone is online tonight, I think Awesome might be tackling Garalon themselves, and be a couple of players short!