Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > General Articles

#1   Report Post  
    Old 01-23-2013, 09:02 AM

Default Black Prince rep

We know that a number of you are currently on the quest which requires you to get rep with the Black Prince. We have therefore organised an evening where everyone in the guild who needs the rep will join together and kill the alliance forces in Kasarang in order to help you gain rep.

We cannot guarentee that we will kill enough for everyone to gain the required rep level but it will certainly be a nice boost in rep for anyone who comes along.

When: Wednesday 30th January 19.30 (uk time) invites
    Who: anyone who needs the rep for the Black Prince, or anyone who wants to come along for the fun of it
    What about LFR? We intend to run LFR approximately 1 hour later than normal (so approx 20.30 Uk time). It may mean that we are not able to clear all of HoF and Terrace but we will clear as much as we can in the usual reverse order.

The event will go up on the guild calendar tonight so feel free to sign up!
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 01-23-2013, 09:15 AM

Thanks this will be really useful as I have been slacking on my dailies.

Realm First! Zen Master Cook - 25th Sep 2012
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 01-23-2013, 06:08 PM

As you get rep with The Black Prince on all stages of the quest up to revered (I believe the rep from these mobs stop at revered), it's worth anyone on any stage of the quest to pop along and clear the alliance off their little patch of dirt.
    We have also found out that you get full rep in raid groups, so there will be plenty of room for anyone to come along and boost their rep. We'll also hopefully get the 3 rares at least twice during our time there, which nets you the achieve for killing them and may even get you a Brawlers Guild invite if it drops.
    Anyway, I'll be there
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 01-23-2013, 06:16 PM

Quote:
    As you get rep with The Black Prince on all stages of the quest up to revered (I believe the rep from these mobs stop at revered), it's worth anyone on any stage of the quest to pop along and clear the alliance off their little patch of dirt.
    revered and above are on the thunder king isle, so it would seem you wont be able to pass revered.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 01-24-2013, 10:13 AM

I didn't get any rep there for the first part of the quest (to get to honoured) on my druid.

But heres a tip for healers, go to Townlong Steppes and pull the mobs that spawns 4 spirits (they despawn and respawn over and over giving 10 rep each) just pull 2 or 3 and just heal yourself and don't kill them, got to honoured in about 20mins.
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 01-24-2013, 06:10 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ayumis View Post
    I didn't get any rep there for the first part of the quest (to get to honoured) on my druid.

But heres a tip for healers, go to Townlong Steppes and pull the mobs that spawns 4 spirits (they despawn and respawn over and over giving 10 rep each) just pull 2 or 3 and just heal yourself and don't kill them, got to honoured in about 20mins.
    Hm. I thought I got rep on my druid and warrior. I'll check on my warrior later and see.

Do you mean the trickster mobs. I think that's what they are called. Little blue mobs. They cast a spell which spawns some more ? Similar to the Vale mobs.
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 01-24-2013, 06:39 PM

Quote:
    Just checked on my warrior who is on the 1st part of the quest to get to honored and you do get rep from the mobs in this area. So maybe they changed it since you did it on your druid.
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 01-25-2013, 10:46 AM

It's the big dudes on the island that are channelling, I think they are the ones you need to kill 3 of during the dailies up there.

I must have just been hitting the wrong guys on the beach then as I've only just got my rep to honoured.
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 01-25-2013, 08:31 PM

Quote:
    It's the big dudes on the island that are channelling, I think they are the ones you need to kill 3 of during the dailies up there.
    Ah, I know the ones. Yeah you need 3 of them for the dailies and they spawn spirits that look similar. Never realised the spirits gave rep.