Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 01-25-2013, 07:39 AM

Default Raid Report 24/01/13

Attendees:
    Tanks: Slim and Doom
    Healers: Sid, Vod and Archaz
    Melee: Mekí
    Ranged: Zalid, Noheels, Atissa and Aph

Well, thank you for making it even harder for me to leave with such a lovely raid last night! I hate you all!

We had a very late start as we had two people on trial and we were sorting out Vent etc but we decided to break the new people in gently by going to MSV normal and clearing as much as we could. I had Atissa use her os dps for the night as we seem to have an abundance of healers right now (which is a good thing).

Stone guards, Fend and Spirit Binder were all one shots. Spirit Kings took us a few attempts but only because we paniced in the final phase with lots of stuff happening. I thought this was as far as we would get but seeing as we still had an hour left we went to try Elegon. Elegon was a one shot, which took me by complete surprise. I then wanted to quit whilst we were ahead but a couple of people persuaded me to give Will a go. Just as well they did as that was also a one shot.

Well done everyone last night. Despite the fact that we had 2 people who hadn't really raided with us before we did very well. In fact it was one of our better nights, clearing MSV in 2 hours. Atissa and Mekí were both very impressive last night and I can't see us having any issues bringing them into the team.

Sunday we will be moving onto Heart of Fear. I want to try and get Zor'lock and tornado guy down as quickly as we can so we can get some more work done on Garalon. We were very close last week.

Make sure you look up tactics for Garalon again, bring potions and flasks etc. I want to see him die this week.