Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > General Articles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 01-20-2013, 09:30 AM

Default old school raid - starting with Ulduargh

Hey guild, just to let you know that I plan to continue the old-school raids that we started just before Christmas. I'll continue as long as there is sufficient interest

At the moment the plan is to run a raid the first weekend of every month. I'll switch between saturdays and sundays to give people some choice - unless there's an overwhelming majority in favour of one over the other.

I'll also rotate which raids are scheduled - obviously the older the raid the faster we can do it

I understand that a lot of players can solo or duo this content, but it can be a lot of fun to take a large group inside - it also helps when going for achievements. Also I tend to get lost so need players with me who know what they're doing

As always, you dont need any experience, skill, knowledge, or item level - just bring your character and you'll be welcome.

First raid is already on in-game calendar for saturday 2nd Feb - plan is to do Ulduar-25 first, then ICC-25 up to Lanathel to get Once Bitten Twice Shy achieve.

Hope to see you then!

Akee