Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 01-07-2013, 08:01 AM

Default Raid Report 06/01/13

Attendees:
    Tanks: Slim and Doom
    Healers: Sid, Archaz and Vod
    Melee: Gluggie
    Ranged: Zalid, Noheels, Littlesky and Aph

A good raid. A little slower than I would have liked but we killed everything I expected to so not to worry.

We managed to pull together 10 people and headed back to MSV. We killed Spirit Kings, Elegon and Will fairly easily. A few silly wipes but nothing to particularly worry about, I was expecting a few post-Christmas noob moments as we got back into the swing of things. Archaz seemed to do well from the loot for a change.

The we headed into HoF. Zor'lock took a few more attempts than we would have liked, all really my fault. Firstly, I assumed Gluggie had done the fight, which she hadn't, then I gave Vod a chance to use his offspec DPS as we had 4 healers. I didn't realise how low the DPS was so we wasted a couple of attempts as I wasn't watching the DPS meters. As a result, we did manage to hit the enrage. Finally I spotted the problem, swapped Sid and Vod round and we managed to kill it very smoothly.

Tuesday we have a few people missing but I am hoping that we will be able to ninja a few people from Epic to allow us to raid. We will be looking at the next boss in LFR so make sure you look up tactics.

Well done all. Lots of you also got your Blood Spirits so try and make sure you have everything for Tuesday so we have the best chance at the new boss as possible.