Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 01-04-2013, 07:59 AM

Default Raid report 04/01/13

Attendees:
    Tanks: Slim and Doom
    Healers: Sid, Vod and Psyke
    Melee: Gluggie and Bel
    Ranged: Zalid, Noheels, Littlesky and Aph

It took us a long time to get going last night as we had to get the team together and Slim was running late. I was sitting out as my PC is not playable atm but was swapped with Bel quite early on.

I wasn't online for the first part as I kept DCing but it sounded like you were struggling with the dogs and then there was some sort of drama so I had to step in for Bel.

After that everything was straight forward, despite my DC's. The dogs and Feng were both one shots, although they were pretty much nine manned. Spirit binder took a couple of attempts as our healers were struggling a little and I was on and off much too much. After spirit binder we called it as there is no way I could avoid everything on kings being offline most of the time.

Sunday we will continue from where we left off. My PC will be repaired today so keeping my fingers crossed that it stps my DCing.

Well done to everyone. It was not an easy night with the late start, early wipes and pretty much 9 manning it in the end. Hopefully Sunday will be a good raid.

I have no idea what went on, all I know is that we have a very annoyed DK/Hunter. I don't want to hear you lot b**ch about each other so an impartial view of what went on would be nice so that maybe I can work things out between us all.