Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Minecraft

#1   Report Post  
    Old 11-16-2012, 02:59 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to darkassassin215
    Default medieval Server need Builders

The co-owner & I are making a Medieval Themed server and need some help! Details on the server's specifics are still under works, but we're getting things down pretty pat. I do have an application that I need filled out, and if I like what I see then we'll talk more via skype. People who do get picked to help build the server will be given one of two ranks. Permanant specialty rank on par with a high level donator and all the perks that come with it or depending on how they are during the building stages of the server they will be given Admin ranks.

About me:
    IGN: Darkassassin215
    How long have you been playing Minecraft: A year
    Reason for needing help: Our plans for the server require a lot of initial building, and fresh ideas are always needed! Aso there are currently only two of us....
    Skype name: darkassassin215
    Email: [email]williamunited1@gmail.com[/email]
    How many days of the week are you active: 7
    How many HOURS of those days am I dedicating to the server: 6 hours a day give or take
    Why should you help: This server has plans to stick around for a long time. No putting in hours of hard work just to see it all deleted in a few weeks or months. We plan to expand our server size more and more, and have a ranking system that allows for massive expansion. We won't treat you like trash, taking your ideas then just dumping you down to noob rank when the server launches. We'll stick to our words and as long as you stick to yours, things will be great!

Here is the application

IGN:
    How long have you been playing Minecraft:
    Skype Name:
    Email:
    Personality (just sum you up in a few words):
    Reason for wanting to help:
    Experience(detailed):
    Currently admin on any other ACTIVE servers:
    Current owner of any active servers / past servers:
    Current Owner - What is the I.P:
    Past Owner - Why did you stop running the server:
    Past Owner - How long did you run the server:
    Owner - What plugin/mod service did you use:
    How many days of the week are you active:
    How many HOURS of those days are you willing to dedicate to our server:
    What's the coolest build you've ever done:
    What's the biggest mega build you've ever done:
    Are there youtube videos of these builds:
    What is your internet connection like:
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 12-04-2012, 12:40 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to vk819

IGN: vk819
    TimeZone: varies depending on sleep pattern
    How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years
    Skype Name: kamikun-
    Email: [email]vk8@live.co.uk[/email]
    Personality (just sum you up in a few words): Aspiring architect turned borderline obsessive gamer
    Reason for wanting to help: bored, want to build
    Experience(detailed): Current creative on PC Gamer UK server, former Moderator on the largest 4chan /v/ Minecraft server, former admin with backend access on a semi-successful classic server, long term builder with a focus on large builds, likes building cathedrals and oriental architecture.
    Currently admin on any other ACTIVE servers: Nope
    Current owner of any active servers / past servers: Ran my own SMP server for a while
    Current Owner - What is the I.P: N/A
    Past Owner - Why did you stop running the server: Couldn't afford to fund third party hosting.
    Past Owner - How long did you run the server: around 6 months
    Owner - What plugin/mod service did you use: Craftbukkit server hosted by Provisionhost.com
    How many days of the week are you active: 7
    How many HOURS of those days are you willing to dedicate to our server: 6+
    What's the coolest build you've ever done: [URL="http://s12.postimage.org/ki3sk5ohn/2012_10_19_16_08_00.png"]This[/URL]
    What's the biggest mega build you've ever done: [URL="http://vk819.tumblr.com/post/18995462213"]This[/URL]
    Are there youtube videos of these builds: nope
    What is your internet connection like: Passable

Last edited by vk819; 12-04-2012 at 01:00 AM.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 01-02-2013, 07:07 PM

Default wanting to help out.

Hello before I start I just wan to say can you please give me the ip so i can join the server ?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN:thebeeast85ls
    TimeZone:i live in the netherlands.
    How long have you been playing Minecraft: since 4 years
    Skype Name:thebeast85ls
    Email:i will pm you
    Personality (just sum you up in a few words):I love playing minecraft i'am a owner of my server myself so I would loved helping out another person like me its just my server is temp. down i can give you the ip for proof.
    Reason for wanting to help:Like I said i would love helping out soemone that has the same issue as me which is sarting up a server if you want you may take a peek at my server to see what i build alone and with friends.
    Experience(detailed): I play mincraft every day and in my spare time i build.
    Currently admin on any other ACTIVE servers
    Current owner of any active servers / past servers:mine i will pm you the ip im owner. and i know how to run plugins on it.
    Current Owner - What is the I.P:i will pm you the ip.
    Past Owner - Why did you stop running the server:
    Past Owner - How long did you run the server:
    Owner - What plugin/mod service did you use:i use pretty much ecery essentials plugin slo worldedit, groupmanager portals and others that i cant remember.
    How many days of the week are you active: well now that ive got my xmas present i aint so active but if its to help any1 out i will be more active i use to be playin at least 4 hours a day.
    How many HOURS of those days are you willing to dedicate to our server:well all my times with my mate if possible
    What's the coolest build you've ever done: ill show you on my server i have many redstone creations and other interesting build. like castles
    What's the biggest mega build you've ever done: look at the answer above
    Are there youtube videos of these builds:no only one vid i made of MY BUILD in singleplayer
    What is your internet connection like:very good.

Last edited by thebeast85ls; 01-03-2013 at 10:24 AM.

Tags

build, builders, fun, help!, medieval