Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Win

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 12-14-2012, 01:57 PM

Default raid report 13/12/12

on raid:
    goff, steel, bull, barks, wyrmy, ayumis, bimble, jecaa, leegund, glugs

stone guard: 1 shot - we normally 3-heal this but rather than try to get ayumis or leegund to OS-heal we went with just 2 healers. a bit tight but we did ok.

feng: again, we usually 3-heal this but went with 2. due to extra dps the draw-flame phase lasted into phase3 - next time we'll use the tank absorb on the second draw flame and we should have an easier time. Gj healers for keeping us alive

Garajal: 1-shot, easy mode. Also we sang happy birthday to gluggie here. Hopefully no one recorded it on vent. Grtz glug on dinging another year

Spirit kings: 1 shot easy mode.
    Leegund had to leave and as i couldnt find a 10th person we just went and killed some old dragons - Sartharion, Malygos and Onyxia.

~With dooks currently having bad internet issues, and infitiee awol, we might be open to taking on a new player in the new year. Keep an eye out or let me know if anyone expresses interest.

Loots:
    Me, Leegundx2 and at least 2 other peeps but i cant remember and my list is at home.

Monday it's Elegon then Will - maybe we'll try first boss in HoF if we have the right set-up so read up on him,