Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Starcraft II

#1   Report Post  
    Old 12-03-2012, 09:43 AM

Default Starcraft 2 preorder

Have you already bought Starcraft 2 as preorder? I'm thinking about doing it.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 12-03-2012, 12:41 PM
    Banned

Kerrigan you mean?

I'm pretty bitter about it. I'll buy the game, get 20 easy zerg missions and a MP that is basically just the original game with different bits and pieces. They're not adding or improving anything just changing it a bit.

Starcraft player numbers continue to decline, LOL had more viewers in it's 2nd stream this weekend in the IPL championships than SC2 had in all 4 streams.

The e-sports aspects of DoTA2 and LOL far outstrip the archaic model of starcraft2....In client spectating, proper chat functions, proper menu systems, better community functions unlike Bnet

and they are free.

Blizzard are trying to build an e-sport with a fantastic game bundled up in a terrible terrible package at a premium wallet hit.

They tell us they are sorting shit out, giving us what we want. Yet they continue to fiddle while Rome burns. People are crying out for synced replays, LAN..(can you imagine, they made a MP game without LAN?) Blizzard are ruining their own game, probably under orders from Activision.

But because I love RTS, and essentially it's the only old schooler worth playing in a sea of MOBA.

I'll slavishly buy it.

However, I feel that Starcraft 2 will be long dead by the time Legacy of the Void is due for release, I reckon the only way to save it would be to release HOTS free for WOL owners and sell the both together for a reduced price.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 12-06-2012, 06:16 AM

I mean StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. Premiere will be in March. And i wonder whether to buy it or not.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 12-06-2012, 10:23 AM
    Banned

Yeah what do you think I was talking about?
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 12-07-2012, 05:44 AM

Sorry, it's not for me:P It would be a gift for my friend. He loves Starcraft, but i've never played it :P I've only seen this trailer [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhozr7PXfIs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhozr7PXfIs[/URL], so i thought that it would be nice gift. At least trailer looks good.