Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Minecraft

#1   Report Post  
    Old 05-17-2012, 05:58 PM

Exclamation Herobrine Memory

[SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"]I've actually experienced Herobrine on a privet server where me and some friends were playing a map called skylands I think. If you remember skylands it was rather open and you could go and find islands and other places with different stuff on them like "Volcano Island" or something. So Noxidite(member on this forum) and my other friend Bandit went into a deep cave and found a dungeon. So they were fighting their way thought it and then they saw a weird looking zombie as they first described it while in skype. At this time none of us had a computer that could even run Minecraft on far let alone run Fraps or any other recording software so they started taking screenshots and made them into a video. But while they were fighting in the dungeon they kept getting killed by this one "Steve Guy that was like a zombie" they said. What they were doing is when one person would die they would teleport to the other person who was still alive when they respawned. So I got on my best Iron armor (Lol) and a sword and teleported to them. You all remember back about version beta 1.6.9 or 1.7 when you would teleport to someone you would sometimes have to log out and then back in while waiting for world chunks to load. Since this was a home hosted server it was really bad about doing that. So then I teleported to Bandit, once I got there the only thing I could see were mobs before something one hit me. Bandit said “That is the thing that keeps killing me and Nox”. So I said “WTF?” and thought about [/SIZE]Herobrine and said no this person did not have full white as like Herobrine does.[/FONT]

[FONT="Arial"][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xZeLi45enQ&feature=plcp"]Anyone seen this before?[/URL]
    Also in the video Noxidite's name is generationv3[/FONT]
    [FONT="Arial"]If you want to just skip to the part where they get into the dungeon it's is about 1:05[/FONT]

Last edited by unum; 05-18-2012 at 02:41 AM. Reason: to big text
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 05-17-2012, 06:02 PM

My eyes hurt.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 05-17-2012, 08:34 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kernalk View Post
    My eyes hurt.
    Seconded through to Nth'ed.

Good grief unum. l2format text plz...

Dum spiro spero - While I breathe, I hope.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(Link)
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 05-17-2012, 09:40 PM

Is it one of those magic pictures, should I be seeing dolphins now?
    "...people who personify and love corporations to the point where they can actually feel betrayed by them - well, roll over and take it. You're in for a lifetime of abusive imaginary relationships."

(Blyth Jon, September 2011, PCGamer UK, p90)

Steam id: feersum
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 05-18-2012, 02:38 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Klatu View Post
    Is it one of those magic pictures, should I be seeing dolphins now?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Antonius View Post
    Seconded through to Nth'ed.

Good grief unum. l2format text plz...
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kernalk View Post
    My eyes hurt.
    How is that?
    Also Klatu how do u explain what is going on in that pic in the video?
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 10-09-2012, 04:44 PM

It sounds like someone just had /v vanish on. Maybe the server owner?
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 10-19-2012, 04:10 AM

it sound good

#8   Report Post  
    Old 12-04-2012, 10:58 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by unum View Post
    How is that?
    Also Klatu how do u explain what is going on in that pic in the video?
    I believe that we were referencing the gods-awful wall of text that you posted.
    Believe me when I say this is charitable.
    It was completely bereft of punctuation of ANY kind.
    There were no line breaks.
    It rambled and made little to no sense.
    It was dis-jointed and jumped around.

Now, some of these can be excused by English possibly not being your first language.
    That's fair.
    But in every other European language, (Eastern included, and I've seen text in most. Haven't understood them, but I've seen them.) there are line breaks and punctuation.

Note that we didn't pick on grammar or spelling, but rather how you chose to present it.

You used a very small font. You then changed fonts.

All of these make it exceptionally hard to read your post. This would mean many people would be dis-inclined to click a link randomly.

Dum spiro spero - While I breathe, I hope.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(Link)
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 12-04-2012, 02:33 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by unum View Post
    [SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"]I've actually experienced Herobrine on a privet server where me and some friends were playing a map called skylands I think. If you remember skylands it was rather open and you could go and find islands and other places with different stuff on them like "Volcano Island" or something. So Noxidite(member on this forum) and my other friend Bandit went into a deep cave and found a dungeon. So they were fighting their way thought it and then they saw a weird looking zombie as they first described it while in skype. At this time none of us had a computer that could even run Minecraft on far let alone run Fraps or any other recording software so they started taking screenshots and made them into a video. But while they were fighting in the dungeon they kept getting killed by this one "Steve Guy that was like a zombie" they said. What they were doing is when one person would die they would teleport to the other person who was still alive when they respawned. So I got on my best Iron armor (Lol) and a sword and teleported to them. You all remember back about version beta 1.6.9 or 1.7 when you would teleport to someone you would sometimes have to log out and then back in while waiting for world chunks to load. Since this was a home hosted server it was really bad about doing that. So then I teleported to Bandit, once I got there the only thing I could see were mobs before something one hit me. Bandit said “That is the thing that keeps killing me and Nox”. So I said “WTF?” and thought about [/SIZE]Herobrine and said no this person did not have full white as like Herobrine does.[/FONT]

[FONT="Arial"][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xZeLi45enQ&feature=plcp"]Anyone seen this before?[/URL]
    Also in the video Noxidite's name is generationv3[/FONT]
    [FONT="Arial"]If you want to just skip to the part where they get into the dungeon it's is about 1:05[/FONT]
    hellothereandwelcometoourforumasyoushouldknowbynow herobrineisntrealhesnotveninlcudedinthegamescodeat allandyeahyourwritingstyleandpunctuationskillsareh orrid

Tags

herobrine, minecraft, minecraft server, noxidite