Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Win

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 11-16-2012, 07:49 AM

Post Raid Report - 15/12/2012

TANKS
    Goffik
    Bullshifter
    Steelhide

HEALERS
    Wyrmy
    Dooks
    Psyke

Melee DPS
    Gluggie
    Infitiee
    Leegund
    Thorilon

Range DPS
    Bimble
    Ayumis

A nice turn out especially with Jecaa having Man Flu and Barks fannying around somewhere.

Dogs
    I asked Bull to sit out so Steelhide could have a go at tanking. Ayumis was also asked to sit for Thorilon but Thorilon had DC problems so Ayumis came back in.

Two wipes before we killed them; first was a tanking issue swapping dogs and the second was me calling break chains for too long which killed people. After these warm ups it was a straight forward.

Feng
    One shot with a few problems. Steelhide had great fun with the interrupts but the healers managed to step up to get us through. There was a few deaths at the end of phase 3 but I'm not sure why.

Spirit Dude
    I asked Psyke to sit out, Bullshifter to come in and Steelhide to go DPS.

During the break Steelhide installed the mode to annouce who goes into the spirit world.

One-shot with no issues it seemed easy with the mod.

Kings
    The same team as with the Spirit Dude.

Gluggie and Inifitee had not seen this before so I did my best explaining the 15 million abilities.

We nearly one-shot but we had Meng as the second boss and half way through the last we lost control. Then we had a few issues with people getting hit with Massive Attacks in phase 1. After three wipes we killed him even though we had Meng as the third boss.

Finish
    It was 9:45 so we decided to do the trash up to Elegon so see if we could get any more patterns. This proved more tricky then said and we ended up wiping a few times. Gluggie had to go a 10 so we called it early.

Loots
    All the loot was used so none was DC'ed. Goffik got a new firey shield.

Next Raid
    Monday 19th - Progression on Elegon!

Realm First! Zen Master Cook - 25th Sep 2012

Last edited by Bimble; 11-16-2012 at 07:57 AM.