Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Character registration

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 11-09-2012, 05:37 PM

Default Long time no see!

Hey everyone, not sure if you will remember me but I played on and off through Cata with you and raided some with Team Win under a Paladin called Psyke. Unfortunatly had to stop raiding due to my router being wacky and decided to just stop altogether as personal circumstances meant I didn't have a great deal of time anyway.

Well long story short I decided to start playing again a couple weeks ago, all settled down with a new girlfriend means I spend less time drinking and more time ignoring her and playing PC games haha.

I don't suppose you have room for a Prot main Holy OS paladin anymore? My friend convinced me it would be a great idea to play with him on Ragnaros but his stupid guild imploded in hatred and now i'm left with no one =( Should never have left Steamweedle!! I'd be more than happy to transfer back but would like a raid team to join even if it's not every week I get to raid as it's what I enjoy. Well to be honest i'll probably transfer anyway, i'd rather find a team on SWC than Ragnaros but it would be great if someone could get back to me.

I hope you're all ok, it would be nice to hear from some of you I had some awesome times in this guild and still have a copy of the mag where my little guy is in a screenshot!!

Thanks a lot!